Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This is what I hope happens:

When Vasu is pushed out, the men holding back Ranvir and Aalekh let them go because they think that their mother is out so everything is okay. Vasu informs Ranvir and Aalekh that Sadhana pushed her out and Sadhana is still in there. Upon hearing this, Aalekh rushes in and finds Sadhana unconscious and he picks her up and comes out with her.

I want to see desperation in Aalekh for Sadhana. The way he was desperate after she was shot. Vasu will realize how important Sadhana is to Aalekh and not only that, but she will see Sadhana's goodness since Sadhana saved her--Vasu the woman who tried to take all her happiness away from her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I really wish this to happen.........
Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

When Vasu is pushed out, the men holding back Ranvir and Aalekh let them go because they think that their mother is out so everything is okay. Vasu informs Ranvir and Aalekh that Sadhana pushed her out and Sadhana is still in there. Upon hearing this, Aalekh rushes in and finds Sadhana unconscious and he picks her up and comes out with her.

I want to see desperation in Aalekh for Sadhana. The way he was desperate after she was shot. Vasu will realize how important Sadhana is to Aalekh and not only that, but she will see Sadhana's goodness since Sadhana saved her--Vasu the woman who tried to take all her happiness away from her.

That can be the most appropriate answer from sadhna towards Vasu's hatred...
puja.k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I REALLY hope that happens Rahm 😳 Aalekh carrying Sadhna away from the danger 😍

And yes, hopefully this awful incident will bring some closure to Vasu's horrible attitude towards Sadhna...!
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zee, Bani and Puja, I hope the creatives have this in mind.

I want to see Aalekh cry a lot because Sadhana is unconscious. Remember how he broke down after Sadhana was shot? I want to see that desperation in him again.

For those of you who haven't seen Aalekh's desperation after Sadhana was shot can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WDmXSoEjd8
MansiP23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want to see Aalekh cry a lot because Sadhana is unconscious. Remember how he broke down after Sadhana was shot? I want to see that desperation in him again.

For those of you who haven't seen Aalekh's desperation after Sadhana was shot can see it here:

I was just watching this the other day and it was soooooooo sad because at that time Alekh felt so guilty becuz he couldn't protect Sadhna, but the situation is different now, but still I too want to see the desperation in his eyes.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Alekh desperate and all angst-y for Sadhna...I'm all for that one!😃

I remember that track when Sadhna was shot...I was a bit of a casual viewer then, though still intrigued by the Salekh story...my Mom was glued during that track...I remember that started it all for Alekh...his inferiority complex...the Shlok track...all of it...Angad was amazing in those epis..
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Yeh, you are so right...
But There cannot be any doubt that Alekh loves Sadhna, whether he breaks down or not. In some love stories, few words are said, and majority are exprssions and feelings. thats exactly what transpires between Sadhna and Alekh...remember that "Dil janiye" lyrucs...

Resham ka rishta jaise saato janam ko jore
kisse ke baas mein kahan aise bandhan to tode...

My expectations from Alekh are so much that out of frustration, I had opened that topic about PRECAP, the other day...
puja.k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's SOOOO strange! Rahm, I was literally re-watching the episode, the aftermath of Sadhna getting shot, only a couple of hours ago...😲😲😲 Even though I've seen it like a trillion times, Angad's performance when he's sat besides Sadhna at the hospital, crying and saying sorry...😭😭😭😭😭😭 had me in tears YET again!

I'd not seen the particular scene for a while...strange that I chose to watch it today of all days...considering the events of today and your above post!lol

But yes, would love to see scenes of desparation from Angad- he's so awesome at delivering those emotions. Let us wait and seeeeee 😊
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parul74

I was just watching this the other day and it was soooooooo sad because at that time Alekh felt so guilty becuz he couldn't protect Sadhna, but the situation is different now, but still I too want to see the desperation in his eyes.

also, when Sdahna gained consciousness, the way she was looking for Alekh and trying to feel for him, continuously asking him that why he is not coming near her and talking to her...

their relationship is so unique..