Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the track is going to over,now we can see one more dancing n romancing yura, after that patha nahin ๐Ÿท kya karega hamara yuvraj track ke saath.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
smiley,
are  you sure that its a yuvraj track we are going to have next? does Sampurn remembers that Rani is pregnant as we dont see any symptoms, do we?

next track might be just about Rani trying everything to revive CRs image in front of whole family by various dramas and parvachans with time standing still...i mean to time standing still as causing no change in her tummy๐Ÿ˜ก
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you Usma Sampurn has proved time and again that he does not understand relationships and especially relationships between a couple in love or interaction of family members. He needs to be sacked and completely thrown out of business for showing complete insensitivity time and again
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

I agree with you Usma Sampurn has proved time and again that he does not understand relationships and especially relationships between a couple in love or interaction of family members. He needs to be sacked and completely thrown out of business for showing complete insensitivity time and again

Juna aapi , welcome back !!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Good to see you on discussions once again.But whatever we demanded never fullfilled na,so how can we expect that someone will fire him from RKAB?๐Ÿ˜ก
Kaash he would learn a lesson from consistent failure of tracks and we would see some sensible storyline but i know there is no use to say this as well.
yurafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Nidhidi,
its so good to see you here, you have said everything ii felt but i dont expect logic from any indian drama so am not as hurt as you....................the only things that keeps me moving about this show is the fact tha i only see it this days to find out numerous chances of showing a twin RS and reviving yura....but surely i am crazy๐Ÿคก

hahahahahah hahahhaaaha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ usmrasul,

U and your story for twin RS hahaahhaha Please let me laugh and talk as as far I know you developed this story in Imli track (that was the time RKAB desillusioned me and I went into oblivion)  I  detached myself from everybody who belongs to RKAB as I simply couldnt take the cheat from RKAB..RKAB was our life and when I saw YUDI with IMLI I felt pain allover me......
Well that time I was not talking and silently reading yours all frustration but yaaaar you are too funny to be true.....but I like the your intention of watching this track...believe me..agar sach main twin RS nikal aaya ato pagal ho ho jaayenge hum log..apni phone line open rakhna cause people must be crazily dialing your number.
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahahha i must say after seeing usma;s persitant reapearance of RS's twin creative has to listen to him.........right juna and nidhi???????

how about angad is RS's twin's son and he has brain washed angad that it is Crwho is culprit because twin used to love Cr but Cr was after original not duplicate and ditch duplicate so duplicate is taking revenge
hahahahah

very funny and illogical story but what to do standard dekhkar ab to hume bhi oosi stardard pe jana padega creative to humaare standard par aane se rahe..........right???????/
darshana23 thumbnail
Usma thats true girl. Even I am feeling Rani's
pravachan are on way for us..
U are still on twin RS theory??
Roshni. thumbnail
Now a days I don't even feel like coming to ED thread....Par I really hope iss holi pe kuch acha mil jaaye! Even if they show a delayed Holi, I at least want the track to get over by today!

Will it happen?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜•

darshana23 thumbnail
Rosh I feel there could be drag today. I dont see
any symptoms of closing of this track by Friday again
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Faiza for welcoming me and I missed you all very much.   I was in India for a month long vacation and found that most of my friends and relatives either never watched RKAB or used to watch it but lost interest.
The reason RKAB is loosing fans is because even when the track is not so bad there is very little emphasis on YuRa relationship and very little real interaction between the family members. It used to be a story with beautiful relationships and now the serial has no soul. But how will Sampurn get that in his head. I have mixed feelings about RKAB not ending because if Sampurn is to continue as creative writer I really have no hopes for this show.