Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Darshana after longtime i watch full epi. i really enjoy  today epi...I know whtever point you wrote was valid..
First RS happy to Kuwar..now he going to run again corridor..
Little point out tht Rani pregnant..& she has to take herself not Sherlock..
Roshni. thumbnail
Payal di, Its so nice to see you here after a long time!!

Darsh..Aaj kal mood hi nahi rehta ki episode ke baare me kuch kahen!!

Today's episode was too mediocre!
Yudi was just seen in the first scene!
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

7) Whats need to Yudi and Rani to go tailor to search for address. Palace ke saare naukar mar gaye hain kya?? And anyone notices tha address? City mentioned is Jaipur. Seems like creatives loves mention of Jaipur city 😳. Thats the only good thing!Darshu ?😲 You find it a good thing i too noticed it yesterday itself and i was boiling with anger if they have got a same place named Jaipur to show for hiding every culprit in RKAB😑 Why  do they use the name of our Kapil's city to show that evrey goon is going there or belongs to there itself 😑 😑 First Bana were hiding in Jaipur and now Pakora? why cant they show some other city . Our Hero belongs to that city and it shows that Jaipur is a city of descent peopleπŸ˜ƒ, not of goons like Bali and Pakora.😑

darshana23 thumbnail
Haila Faizu, iss angel se kabhi socha hi nahi 😳😳😳
Galati se mistake ho gaya........ hmm but strange Bana were in Jaipur and Angad also from same city.
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
17th Feb:

Tomorrow, i think Yudi will throw a stone towards opposite side to make noise then Pakora will move from there to see if what happened and in the mean time Yudi will get his jacket back.πŸ₯±  πŸ₯± Then Angad may take her to mandir wandir for shadi wadi ,if it wont happen then how would YuRa get to know his motive to marry Rani?πŸ˜• I really wanna see Yudi;s reaction .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel in every epi hat you-know-who is making rani do all unnecessary work and it isn't his real plan but creatives ko par koi bharosa nahi hain. Maybe they again want to how you-know-who being a donkey. all you-know-who is doing is creating doubts in angy mind that all
darshana23 thumbnail
yaar someone plz make me understand what stupid plan
they are making. Even nursery going kid also doubt if
someone changes behavior towards him and our dear maharaj
Yudi has not his brain cell working that Angad could doubt
Rani, if there is so drastic change in her behavior.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thats what i am telling you Darshudi, either you-know-who has a different plan about which Rani has no clue or he has no plan at all

i know you-know-who being clever really don't go with those destructives but what you-know-who is doing currently really dont go with that article so .......i will hope that this time we will see something different
darshana23 thumbnail
About episode,

Their so called mystrey and bakwaas episode what to expect?? Only good thing was Anjali looking gorgeous. Now about the debate, whether she looked good in her wedding attire with Yudi or today she looked better. I liked her costume while wedding with Yudi off-course. Today her make-up was good. But that lehenga was too reddish.I guess she looked best in that suhaag raat costume.

In First part, I felt they just put that lighting and decoration from one lobby to another for shooting. Waise cost cutting kafi ki thi. Real flowers ki jagah dummy flowers. Did anyone notice pagadi for Angad. It was same which Rudra wore during Yudi-Bhumi marriage sequence.

In hall, decoration was nice. But Palace zara jyyada red lag raha tha na. Rani's bridal costume red, Bhumi's saaree red, background decoration red, on top of that RS costume also red??????

Yaar me didnt understand Yudi's behavior today. On one hand he told Rudra not to protect CR as Angad wont attack on her. On other hand he asked Rani to accompany CR. Par kahi pe atleast Yudi ke dimaag ke taare tim tima ne lage hain. I guessed correctly that bomb news was false one. Chalo dekhate hain aage kya hain........

sapna99 thumbnail
Yaar i dont understand yeh ho kya raha hai in this show....i still watch the show everyday but none of it makes any sense! First Yudi got married to Imli on a whim now he is getting Rani married to Angad for god only knows what! Its like they are taking shots and then linking them up in a mindless fashion!

Yudi cant find out what Angad wants....well helo my cute and hot darling its obvious money! What is so hard about that! Why Yudi doesnt come home kick some ass of Angad and the creatives whilst he is at it is beyond me this is beyond a joke the worst track ever!!!!!!

Anjali looked fabulous but again she may aswell have been dressed in a sack from the reaction she got from Yudi he was oblivious and he is actually standing back and getting his wife married.....yaar sharam naam koi cheez hai yah nahin is show meh ab! Get rid of Angad and get a new creative!