rb is a devil and tulsi hates rb !!!

urmee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
omg.......

i hate rb but he is realy realy realy a devil😑......he is totally a negative character now.i'm hating him more and more...........how cruel he is !!!  he wanted vrinda to wait for him all night alone only to give her pain...what a torture..............its good for us but still i'm wondering how bad a man can be.😲😲

and i felt sad for tulsi today though i dont like her.............she was all crying and telling,aap bohot bude ho papa..i hate u.........

and i'm happy that tulsi hates him.she TOLD it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I also hate him......and now I wanna ask all rb's fans wat makes u guys like him???
Hes sooo cruel.....he dont trust his wife......
and keeps torturing his wife.........
RB is really a devil............
Well incase of tulsi.she deserves it
she wanted to b wid her father na?? Now go tulsi......
no1 will stop u.......
I think tulsi will 4giv RB.....as shez rb's daughter
Mourie thumbnail
RB plzz get out 4rm Vrinda's life
and leave yuvi alone
nikita_88 thumbnail
He truely is a devil and Yug is truely an angel but my dad makes me laugh the most I love watching TSPLS with him because no one can make me laugh as much as my dad, the amount he hates both RB and Vrinda is unbelievable especially cause of all the pain they have caused Yug! We all say we are Yug's No1 Fan but I have to say my dad wins there the amount of times he is there suppiorting Yug is more than all of us because my dad actually watches every episode, yes he doesn't care about YuVi but he is there supportign Yug and its so much fun watching it with him because whatever is happening he is there making me laugh because the insults he throws at RB always make me smile!

As for RB 😑 I am glad Tusli hates him because in the end he is the one that will end up lonely because Tusli shall make sure her mother is always happy and she will also be there to make Yug smile as well! πŸ˜ƒ
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ niki thats cute your dad is supporting Yug......

i dont know why but Rbs evil acting just cracks me up its hard for me to hate him i mean the way he talks and tries to be evil makes me laugh really hard...............its just sorta like hes trying hard and being this fake angery man.....i am glad finally tulsi hates her daddy it was annoying and its cause of tulsi vrinda ended up goin back to RB...tulsi brought rb in to her life well now she has to pay the fee so oh well!!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
@Sana I know!

I know the evil acting makes me laugh as well, but everything about RB makes me laugh so what can you do about it!
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That part was so sad for me =( RB's being really mean to Vrinda now and I felt so bad for Tulsi. Poor girl lived without a father her whole life and when she found out he's alive, she was super happy and wanted to bring her parents back together. But now RB hurt not only Vrinda but Tulsi. Poor kid =(
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well everyones covered everything.

all i can say is dat i agree, rb is da devil and yug is da angel !
urmee thumbnail
agree with ravjot.poor tulsi....i realy felt sad for her.i hope she realise it soon that only yug can her and her mother happy.not that devil.
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I not only luv Yug...I rlly respect him alot...I respect his love...

Yug is the guy...wich evry dreams abt