john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
todays episode was very good imo. it was very good & realistic. although its sad to see baa leave the house (i hope she's next exiting the show), but this was gonna be the outcome from begining. and it was finally good to see that the sons of baa still stand up for her, the way praving & motabhai talked to gudia, she was getting out of hand, mocking baa, it was very bad, like she was talking to some1 her own age, no respect what so ever.

really really good story by the producers, and the baa leaving house scene was very nicely done too, especially the gattu part and in the flashbacks, they should have also shown old house & old people too. gudia needs a tight slap, lol. like the one she gave to pravin & gattu & harshad & subodh, only hemal & motabhai haven't been slapped before.

now i hope the producers make us more happy by showing rhimjhim not getting accepted & leaving the show forever, and jigar too with her, that would be lovely.

one problem tho, they really need to bring back shilpa, harshad, bapuji. it's not possible that these people are not there in time of big problems. harshad should definitely be there, all the 2 years we have been shown how much he loves his family & baa & wants to live with them, and now suddenly he's gone (i know khichdi movie, but still, could still come for a few scenes). even motabhai   goes away for a long time these days for movie, but he's still here.

all in all, todays episode was very intense and very good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaibaniwalia thumbnail

Originally posted by: john89

todays episode was very good imo. it was very good & realistic. although its sad to see baa leave the house (i hope she's next exiting the show), but this was gonna be the outcome from begining. and it was finally good to see that the sons of baa still stand up for her, the way praving & motabhai talked to gudia, she was getting out of hand, mocking baa, it was very bad, like she was talking to some1 her own age, no respect what so ever.

really really good story by the producers, and the baa leaving house scene was very nicely done too, especially the gattu part and in the flashbacks, they should have also shown old house & old people too. gudia needs a tight slap, lol. like the one she gave to pravin & gattu & harshad & subodh, only hemal & motabhai haven't been slapped before.

now i hope the producers make us more happy by showing rhimjhim not getting accepted & leaving the show forever, and jigar too with her, that would be lovely.

one problem tho, they really need to bring back shilpa, harshad, bapuji. it's not possible that these people are not there in time of big problems. harshad should definitely be there, all the 2 years we have been shown how much he loves his family & baa & wants to live with them, and now suddenly he's gone (i know khichdi movie, but still, could still come for a few scenes). even motabhai   goes away for a long time these days for movie, but he's still here.

all in all, todays episode was very intense and very good.

totally agree with you...
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
when Baby was getting married and Birju's tai came to ask for her rishta didn't Baa ask for wedding to  be soon as harshad will be going to London as he has to work there . maybe i've got it wrong but  i'm sure i watched it in an episode
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YA The episode was superb! and the Channel spoilt it by airing it at 11 PM!
john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abi71

when Baby was getting married and Birju's tai came to ask for her rishta didn't Baa ask for wedding to  be soon as harshad will be going to London as he has to work there . maybe i've got it wrong but  i'm sure i watched it in an episode

yeah, hes supposed to be gone for 2 years. but in time like this, they should show all the characters, even shilpa & bapuji are nowhere to be seen.