Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: thambu

I will take my princess charming to a movie every weekend and take her to restaurents often 😃Awww

T J ....would you like your prince charming being friendly and talketive with girls and women Yeah sure I wouldn't mind and I would want him to be nice to my friends

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: missindia26

Originally posted by thambu

I will take my princess charming to a movie every weekend and take her to restaurents often 😃Awww

T J ....would you like your prince charming being friendly and talketive with girls and women Yeah sure I wouldn't mind and I would want him to be nice to my friends

If your prince charming ignores you and talks to your friends 😆
Edited by thambu - 14 years ago
missindia26 thumbnail

If your prince charming ignores you and talks to your friends 😆Lol! Tehn he wouldnt be very charming, would he? 😆

thambu thumbnail

If your prince charming ignores you and talks to your friends 😆Lol! Tehn he wouldnt be very charming, would he? 😆

lol...😆  your prince charming just pretended to ignore you just to see your re action .... what would be your re action in that situation
missindia26 thumbnail

lol...😆  your prince charming just pretended to ignore you just to see your re action .... what would be your re action in that situation Lol! Depending how mean he was when ignoring me, and how flirty he was with everyone else, I probably would have teased him about it, asked him why..?

Or might have just not said anything, Im not very confrontational lol

thambu thumbnail

Lol! Depending how mean he was when ignoring me, and how flirty he was with everyone else, I probably would have teased him about it, asked him why..?

Or might have just not said anything, Im not very confrontational lol

lol....  😆 all girls and women are same   and gives the same reply to the  question asked  .... lol you are not the exception Tj 😆

Now tell me  will you love your prince charming  hubby  the same way all through the life as you loved him in the beginning ?
missindia26 thumbnail

lol....  😆 all girls and women are same   and gives the same reply to the  question asked  .... lol you are not the exception Tj 😆lol cos its the right answer 😉

Now tell me  will you love your prince charming  hubby  the same way all through the life as you loved him in the beginning ? Yeah cos I honestly believe that you should love someone for who they are, not for how hey look, and though obviously looks are important, you must always remember that beauty will fade

thambu thumbnail

lol....  😆 all girls and women are same   and gives the same reply to the  question asked  .... lol you are not the exception Tj 😆lol cos its the right answer 😉

Now tell me  will you love your prince charming  hubby  the same way all through the life as you loved him in the beginning ? Yeah cos I honestly believe that you should love someone for who they are, not for how hey look, and though obviously looks are important, you must always remember that beauty will fade

ohh i see  honest answer ....  just post me a pic  to explain me how should  he look  I mean your prince charming ....  you can post any photo  may be a star  a celeb a vip or a politician any photo ...  just how you expect your prince charming to look like 😃
Previous
1 ... 8 9 10 11 12