Prince/princess charming...

Girl_2007 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hiii!! well.. uhm.. how shud i start?? 😕..

anyways, well, me in the mood of.. dunno, some might call it a romantic mood. 😳 but i think its most like a sweet, pink mood of mine... does that make any sense? 😕 anyway, is it sense compulsory here? 😳

so, lets begin, who didnt dream of a perfect partner atleast once in life? 😛 i think, no matter how many BFs we had, but none is as perfect as we wud have wished him to be.. 🥱 [still we accept them uh.. who can say that girls are the heart breakers now?]
so, how shud be ur prince charming?? wud he be a cool smart handsome boy, or the romantic [of course handsome too] rajkumar coming to take u wid him in his white horse??
i think, i wud choose a bit of both.. 😛
i want him to be sensible, and strong, means, protective, but not too much protective... and tender...
and u? how do u want him to be?

and well, i want our boys to participate too in this thread, so, i have a question, do boys also dream about their sapno ki rani? or not that much?...
if yes, then plz kindly tell us how do u want her to be
if not, then think about it, and tell us how do u want her to be

thanks.. 😃
lol.. hope i dont get dissapointed in my 1st ever topic here. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vitna thumbnail
tehe... i want my prince charming to.... DO WHAT I TELL HIM TO DO!!! lmao!!! nowayzz i will never be dat harsh to my prince charming!!!! i just want him to love me and be by my side all the time until we get old n have wrinkles!!! lol... ofcourse he has to be handsome but at the same time sweet like honey!!!! so thats what my prince charming is going to be!!! n yeah true all the bf i had none where like my dream prince charming!!! gwash!!! oh well still waiting for him!!!😍
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni_gal

tehe... i want my prince charming to.... DO WHAT I TELL HIM TO DO!!! lmao!!! nowayzz i will never be dat harsh to my prince charming!!!! i just want him to love me and be by my side all the time until we get old n have wrinkles!!! lol... ofcourse he has to be handsome but at the same time sweet like honey!!!! so thats what my prince charming is going to be!!! n yeah true all the bf i had none where like my dream prince charming!!! gwash!!! oh well still waiting for him!!!😍

well... if u keep giving him orders then it will be ironic to call him "prince" charming 😆 

yup, nice ones.. to love and be loved 😍; and handsome and sweet, definitely 😍

lol, yeah, i know that... about BFs. 🥱... hey.. sometimes dont they seem to be like a passtime... just to make the wait shorter.. jocking... 😆 lol no, yaar, they have a dil inside too, maybe too inside, but they have it. 😳

good luck 😃.
Well... he's good-hearted... it's all about the inner-beauty

He's basically a really nice person... caring, honest, sweet, funny... we get on really well... we understand each other... he's just perfect

... we love each other aur apni ek pyaari si duniya sajaye rakhe ge hehe
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rukhaya

Well... he's good-hearted... it's all about the inner-beauty

He's basically a really nice person... caring, honest, sweet, funny... we get on really well... we understand each other... he's just perfect

... we love each other aur apni ek pyaari si duniya sajaye rakhe ge hehe

does that mean that uve found it? 😛 congrats then 😃

inner-beauty, uhm, so lovely 😳, yup, i must have included, that i want my prince charming to have telepathy, to know how do i feel in each moment, and understand me.., well, and i shud know him and understand him too.

dont forget to invite all ur pyaare seh friends of CC to ur pyaari si duniya, if its allowed of course. 😲 😛

thanks for replying. 😳
Vitna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl_2007

well... if u keep giving him orders then it will be ironic to call him "prince" charming 😆 

yup, nice ones.. to love and be loved 😍; and handsome and sweet, definitely 😍

lol, yeah, i know that... about BFs. 🥱... hey.. sometimes dont they seem to be like a passtime... just to make the wait shorter.. jocking... 😆 lol no, yaar, they have a dil inside too, maybe too inside, but they have it. 😳

good luck 😃.

lol.. yeah buh most of da time dey turn out to be nott ur prince charming!!! but someday we will find our love!!😳

Originally posted by: Girl_2007

does that mean that uve found it? 😛 congrats then 😃 did I say that? 😛

inner-beauty, uhm, so lovely 😳, yup, i must have included, that i want my prince charming to have telepathy, to know how do i feel in each moment, and understand me.., well, and i shud know him and understand him too.

dont forget to invite all ur pyaare seh friends of CC to ur pyaari si duniya, if its allowed of course. 😲 😛

thanks for replying. 😳

Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni_gal

lol.. yeah buh most of da time dey turn out to be nott ur prince charming!!! but someday we will find our love!!😳

yes!   definitely
hey gal, i like ur enthusiasm 😃 keep it up. 👍🏼
shijhu thumbnail
hahahahaha gud romantic topic sapna dkehne me no buraai but dont take da sapnas to be reality hehehehehe