Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
yep...with their penchant for abruptly ending tracks i feel they will kill off babli all of a sudden. now there is nothing much happenning with shubha and nanda. mridula i havent connected...so i dont think i'll continue watching the show...
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

yep...with their penchant for abruptly ending tracks i feel they will kill off babli all of a sudden. now there is nothing much happenning with shubha and nanda. mridula i havent connected...so i dont think i'll continue watching the show...

Ashita must be leaving for marriage . So they can temporarily stop babli track  and continue with Poojas track. we are keen to see whther vinny will be able to put courage and spirit in Pooja and make her fight against KAran.
sunaina02 thumbnail
But I am sue they want to end this serial within a months time and thats why closing down all stories.
TheRager thumbnail
as per tellychakkar all existing characters are exiting as their tracks are ending and they are bringing in new characters and new tracks. anyways i wish pooja's track would have ended in a more positive note.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
im confused again, =S
so ashita;s fiance is entering the show, but ashita herself is leaving..
Poonambr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How can they end Puja's track as she has just warming up against Vinny..this story line is excellent to show that an abused and divorced woman can eventually find happiness and love if found and supported by good folks like Vinny and his mom..I was loving the track..if this happens, I will be really be sad…
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
bt wat happened wid pooja..can any1 tell me cos wat i can recall abt her was tat her hubby packed her offsmewhere n vinny was searching..did he findher ???
TheRager thumbnail
pooja gets off the train and comes to shubha for shelter. vinny had been looking for her all day. i guess he finds out that her husband is abusive. finally they see each other at his house. the next morning vinny and pooja tell shubha that they know each other from before as boss and employee. it is hinted that pooja and vinny will embark on a new relationship. pooja's voiceover says that she finds the first ray of hope with vinny and shubha's family. and she introduces shivangi's track. that was the end of pooja's story. they havent shown pooja, vinny, karan and shubha since then.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

pooja gets off the train and comes to shubha for shelter. vinny had been looking for her all day. i guess he finds out that her husband is abusive. finally they see each other at his house. the next morning vinny and pooja tell shubha that they know each other from before as boss and employee. it is hinted that pooja and vinny will embark on a new relationship. pooja's voiceover says that she finds the first ray of hope with vinny and shubha's family. and she introduces shivangi's track. that was the end of pooja's story. they havent shown pooja, vinny, karan and shubha since then.

wat happened 2 karan then...anyways thanx shreya , missed tat epsde then bt still thyr  so many loopholes!
TheRager thumbnail
nothing...they simply closed the track. im guessing viewers have to now imagine vinny and shubha will help pooja deal with karan and get rid of him.