sandeepshr thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -CaughtYou-

Poor dancing, Dance better than that and show !!! 🥱

well said 😆
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know about others, but I do find it boring.
vickosh thumbnail
Well I see that i have a lot of people who have expressed to my original statement.

For one,  I love to see dancing, that is why I started seeing the show.  It is correct that I am not a dancer myself, but I can appreciate it.  In dancing when there is a group of people doing it together, then it is difficult to see everything or everyone at the same time.  Especially when the camera men dont do a good job then it feels like a mess.  Therefore dance show with one or a pair doing somethin is much more fun to watch.  In that sense DID had a better format. 

In this show the judges/choreographers play too much of a role.  THere should have been may be at most one to three people judging.  I hate Rani's role.  She is not a dancer per say, she shows some people more attachment and is hence biased.  Nobody likes it when some people are shown more affection by a judge.  Why do they bring such celebrities on the show.  In DID it felt that the judges were forced to be objective because of the format.  Terrence was really good at judging.

ANyway, this show still sucks with all the wardrobe malfunctions.......
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
actually i have to disagree with you. i think this show is different and unique. although i do feel that shaimak should have a bigger role as he is india's top choreographer. sometimes i feel like the others don't do enough justice. =/ as far as rani is concerned she is fabulous! no words to describe that. rani has been trained in classical dancing and i think she has great knowledge in dancing. i do not feel she is biased by any means. she just judges from what she has seen. and some of the contestants have just become her favorite. i dont think that should be called biased by any means. rani is very much of a dancer. obviously being an actress she has done many types of dancing. she even choregraphed a few songs with the help of other choregraphers as well. and as i stated she is trained in classical. actually i was very surprised by the way she judged the contestants. she was almost flawless and made such good comments and remarks. being a dancer myself i know when a dancer has done well and when they have not. by no means am i putting myself at the level of india's top choregraphers. i'm just saying from what i've seen. i'm actually disappointed in some of the choregraphers on the show. but that's another story. i just wanted to make my point across in regards to what you had to say about rani.
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 14 years ago
Padma55 thumbnail
Except Sara's costume designer....!#@$%^
syasya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I do think Rani is biased.....if she's not  then how on earth she thinks that ruel from howard team is performing better than binaisha from uma gaiti team on this week episode.... binaisha performed flawlessly ....even shiamak gave a standing ovation for that performance.....ruel juz gave an ok performance.
So in wat way is ruel better than binaisha in this week episode for him to get the man of the match award..
he got it becoz rani is favouring howard team.... This i s why I said that Rani is BIASED
stayinUSA thumbnail
This show is not so bad...as there is one team which is makin it worth Western Yodhas, they hav all good dancers....rest all team ohh god they r are soo bad....
For ex- the group act of southern sizzlers performance on trampoline was soo lousy...u shuld hav seen tat nanda he was so lazy dancin there....he has done his masters in dance from USA....i m sure he is bluffin..
n secondly the guy performin as MJ frm Uttta ka puttar..ohh god wat was he doin.....hav they ever seen "So u think u can dance" or "American best dance Crew"......n rani says it was awesome.........OHHHH GOD Please save us......wat a disgrace