Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: blueocean_787

i also feel that sneha is Ash daughter but right now i cant figure out who is the father, someone cheated on her so she is back to take revenge from HEER...

Yes may be Sneha is Luchi's real daughter cause the way Sneha is attached to Luchi n can't see tears in her eyes n also point to be noted is Luchi takes care of Sneha,Luchi is one character who never cares for anyone only one's who are in relation n mind it her blood related mother,sister n now i think Sneha,she never bothered abt Meher n Heer😡

HHmm may be she was married but seeing her harkats that guy also left hern Luchi won Sneha's custody n now she gets nice moti maintainence for herself n Sneha

Priya

Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think that Sneha is ahs's real daughter... and maybe ash is married to someone and he is kind of poor and ash is not happy with him or something.. so she is using sneha to get's prem so that she can get his property and be rich,, like how she said to sneha that if she does wat ash tells her then they will be rich....

(or)

may be ash is sneha's real daughter and she and her husband are stuck in some problems and she need money to clear that problem of her.. like how she told sneha that one of her work is stuck and that she need to get it clear... I feel sneha is ash's daughter cause ash seems to be taking good care of her, and may be oneday the real father will tapkofy...and she will be scared wat if her truth is out...
Edited by Nitty2910 - 14 years ago
Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitty2910

I think that Sneha is ahs's real daughter... and maybe ash is married to someone and he is kind of poor and ash is not happy with him or something.. so she is using sneha to get's prem so that she can get his property and be rich,, like how she said to sneha that if she does wat ash tells her then they will be rich....Nitty this is possible,Luchi alwaya wanted money,so may be she was married but then got divorced n might be she also recieves a nice maitainance but Luchi's greedy ke she decided to get in Juneja house by for money where she can have aiso aaram ka life

(or)

may be ash is sneha's real daughter and she and her husband are stuck in some problems and she need money to clear that problem of her.. like how she told sneha that one of her work is stuck and that she need to get it clear... I feel sneha is ash's daughter cause ash seems to be taking good care of her, and may be oneday the real father will tapkofy...and she will be scared wat if her truth is out...yes the way she cares seems she is her dotty but abt father being in problem she helping out i don't think so,Luchi ne hi land kiya hoga bechare ko problem mein n now she wants to bein Juneja house

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sneha cud be Rajveer's and ash's dotty.
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Sneha cud be Rajveer's and ash's dotty.

i doubt is Rajveer, who know is Nihaal daughter??????????????????????????
amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
eww...sneha must n Ash n Jugna's dotty!
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amu142

eww...sneha must n Ash n Jugna's dotty!

Jugna betryaed Jugni??????????????????????????????????
Iriss thumbnail
Nope from today's episode i m sure Sneha is Luchi's flesh n blood,her concern n worry for Sneha were genuine but then again her evil mind took over Motherly emotions

Priya

india thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really think it's Raj and Ash's kid. Raj found out that Ash did natak with Prem and that lead Prem and Heer judai and that's when Raj left Ash. i bet that's the truth.
Paramjit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Is it possible she is Prem's and Heer's daughter.  Maybe Heer had twins and she kidnapped at birth in thinking in cashing in later for the millions.  She is wicked like her mother so what do u expect from Ash.
🤢

Paramjit