* SacHi Fan Club * (Juhi & Sachin)

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
😊 WELCOME 😊
To

Hi Guys...
Welcome to the Juhi & Sachin Shroff Fan Club.
U Can Join this Fan Club if u r a Juhi Parmar / Sachin Shroff Fan.
U too Can Contribute as well 2 this Fan Club By Posting In Various Details / Pictures / Images of Ur Fav. Jodi
&
Ur Post will be Updated to the Main Post, with Due Credits to the Member who Posted it.

*Much gratitude to the websites from where these pictures were obtained*

REGARDS & LOVE

........................................................................................................................................

Do Leave Your Comments & Suggestions.
😊 Don't Forget To Hit the "LIKE" Button if You Liked the Post.. 😊
........................................................................................................................................
Edited by starry.phoenix - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Fan Club Members

1. starry.phoenix
2. sanw
chandnii

Note
 You Can Also Join the Official Fan Club on India-Forums
Sachin Shroff
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2333/sachin-shroff/fanclub/
Juhi Parmar
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/1074/juhi-parmar/fanclub/
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
I'm the 1st One to Join Juhi & Sachin for this Show...Wishin both of them a vry Best Of Luck...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am the second one

I am sure they will win

they r the perfect couple
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Absolutely..& Welcum 2 d Club
mariaam thumbnail
Hey thanks for making this amazing Fc of My Fav jodi... i just want Juhi and Sachin to win this show... Best Of Luck to them :)
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Sachin and Juhi to tie the knot!!

17 September 2008 | 9:52am 

The very much-in-love Sachin Shroff and Juhi Parmar speak of their love-life to India-Forums' Telly Buzz..
Sachin Shroff and Juhi Parmar are a couple in love!!

A very excited Juhi confirmed this news to India-Forums' Telly Buzz and personally wished to share this joyous moment of her life with her fans! "We knew each other for the past 5 years, and things happened gradually and I have got my Mr. Right", proclaims Juhi. Sachin too shares the same sentiment and says, "It's all magic and it happened at the right time".

The much-in-love pair is on course to get married very soon. "We are getting married next year and I am really excited about it", quips a blushing Juhi. Her happiness is not complete without her fans, "I personally want to thank my fans for being with me thro'out my thick and thin. They wanted me to find my Mr. Right and get married, and here I am sharing my happiness with them as nothing is complete without them".

Sachin feels that he is complete with her presence. "I really miss her when she is not around. I sometimes call her just to say the magical 'three' words. To sum it up, she completes me", says the lover-boy.

Sachin and Juhi have been tipped to be part of Nach Baliye 4. But they seem to be denying it as they have their plate-full at the moment. "No, we are not doing Nach Baliye as I am committed to Kumkum and Saas V/s Bahu", quips Juhi. Sachin too said the same, "I am doing Naaginn and Waqt which leaves me with no time".

Well, Nach or no Nach, we wish this new couple of tellydom all the very best!!
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Juhi-Sachin's marriage plans

One of the most talked-about nuptial bonds this year is undoubtedly going to be the Juhi Parmar-Sachin Shroff marriage. To be held in Jaipur, the marriage has already grabbed loads of media attention. The couple will get engaged on Valentine's Day. Stories have already been written on the bride's attire and plans, while the groom is lying low. Sachin Shroff spoke exclusively to Tellychakkar to discuss how he getting ready for the D- day (Feb 15) and what he plans to wear.

"Most men are not finicky about what they wear and I fall in that category. But since this is my wedding and such a special occasion, I have been forced to pay attention. I plan to wear an Indo-Western outfit for the sangeet, which will most probably be wine red in colour. On my wedding day I plan to wear a traditional sherwani which will be beige in colour," says Sachin. "I am yet to hire a designer for me! I think I will go with the available brands. I have requested a few friends to look for the right outfit for me and I should be finalising everything in a few days from now," informs Sachin.

Did he have any special request from beau Juhi Parmar? "She requested me not to wear anything too loud or heavy. I agreed with her because I too believe in simplicity in all aspects of life, including styling. At the same time, I cannot wear something so simple that people think I am going for someone else's marriage party!" smiles Sachin. "Juhi and I have a very good understanding and that extends to my styling as well. She has already shown me her dress. I liked it a lot," says the groom in making!

It has been reported that Juhi will be seen in a golden coloured gown for her sangeet and her wedding lehenga which has been designed by Archana Kochar is red in colour with a hint of green.

Ask him about their honeymoon and he says, "We have shortlisted a few places and would like to keep the final venue a secret!"

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Having dated for a couple of months now, Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff have decided it's working between them.

The couple will marry on February 15 in Jaipur, Juhi's hometown.

"Kundali nahi milvaayi thi par shaadi ka muhurat nikalvaya tha," says Juhi, adding that when the Pandit scanned the dates for the mahurat he made no remark about the stars not being in alignment. "I guess everything was fine otherwise he would have surely said something," she added.

A while ago, while Sachin was open about his relationship with Juhi, he said he had not gone so far as to propose to her.

So when did this happen exactly? We asked him. He said there was no change. "Ab tak nahi kiya… shaadi ho jaane do, propose bhi kar loonga!".

Kumkum actress Juhi plans to mix the rituals of her (Rajasthani) and Sachin's (Sindhi) cultures. For this she is in constant touch with her mother and her mother-in-law-to-be through phone and mails.

The lovers plan to exchange rings a day before the wedding - Valentine's Day. So why was the marriage not fixed for that day instead, the day for lovers? Juhi laughs: "That is what Sachin wanted, so that he then would have to give me just one gift for both occasions… but I wanted two separate gifts".

So what kind of gifts was she expecting from her beau? "That really doesn't matter… it's the gesture that matters for me," she says.

We asked Sachin what his dream wedding would be like. He had no opinion. "Wo sab madam handle kar rahi hain. I told her: ki main ghodi par nahin chadhoonga but she clearly told me ki wo toh chadhna hi padega…".

Juhi said she wanted a big fat wedding and had planned for all the ceremonies, including mehndi, ladies sangeet and every minute ritual.

Juhi and Sachin have been friends for five years, but came close when Juhi broke up with actor-producer Anuj Saxena, whom she was dating. After her break-up, Juhi and Sachin went out for a while and then went public with their relationship. Their parents also approved.

Juhi says she always dreamt of being married in Jaipur. She says marriages can take place in a grand way there. While the list of their honeymoon destinations seems to be pretty long, one place that lies top on the list is New Zealand.
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Kumkum actress Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff surprised their fans by proclaiming their love for each other. And the couple is now all set to tie the knot. And after much deliberation have fixed February next year for the wedding day.

An excited Sachin informs, "We are getting married on the 15th of February, 2009. There can be some changes as far as the date of our engagement is concerned but most probably it would take place a day before that is 14th of February. The wedding will take place in Jaipur and it will be a mix of both Rajasthani and Sindhi cultures. It would be a ****tail of both the cultures and trust me ****tails do wonders."

Is Juhi going to help him choose his clothes? "Juhi will be busy shopping her clothes and jewellery so I don't think she would be able to help me with my shopping. We were to start with the shopping for our wedding yesterday but the shooting of our respective shows has just resumed and our plans are postponed for sometime," replies the actor.

Reminiscing the days when love blossomed between the two, Sachin says, "We shot for a pilot of a show titled Koi Jaane Na for Star Plus but later both of us quit the show. We were in touch but not frequently. We actually started dating a few months ago. I would like to credit our common friends for our beautiful relationship. They played a very important role by bringing us closer due to which we got a chance to know each other and the rest is history."

With the wedding bells soon to toll for the couple we wish them bliss and happiness.