Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena1

Mahek.... a woman is a woman..😊 a man should give the same amount of respect to every woman as he would to his wife, sister and mother
..πŸ€”

no meena if a stranger man hits me wth a broom i wont hav any respect for hm n anaida was wrong ths why she apologized wth chetan also😳

Originally posted by: mehak.S

no meena if a stranger man hits me wth a broom i wont hav any respect for hm n anaida was wrong ths why she apologized wth chetan also😳

Okie.. Anaida was wrong when she did that... but i just dont get it as to how Jay got involved in the jaadhu incident... Even if Jay thinks that an insult to any male contestant is an insult to him as well... he should have spoken up when Aakash verbally abused Anaida.. Mona and everyone else... he would stand up for a man but not for a woman.. πŸ€”..  why..?

thank God i dont friends/cousins/brothers like any one of these men.. including Jay.. πŸ˜›
mehak.S thumbnail

Okie.. Anaida was wrong when she did that... but i just dont get it as to how Jay got involved in the jaadhu incident... Even if Jay thinks that an insult to any male contestant is an insult to him as well... he should have spoken up when Aakash verbally abused Anaida.. Mona and everyone else... he would stand up for a man but not for a woman.. πŸ€”..  why..?

thank God i dont friends/cousins/brothers like any one of these men.. including Jay.. πŸ˜›

he didn stand up he js said agar kissi ne mere ko jhadu se maara hota toh i would hav dne so n so bt he didn go to anaida n say why u hit chetan wth jhadu..he never did so if he would hav done tht thn he would hav stoof up for chetan

he didn stand up he js said agar kissi ne mere ko jhadu se maara hota toh i would hav dne so n so bt he didn go to anaida n say why u hit chetan wth jhadu..he never did so if he would hav done tht thn he would hav stoof up for chetan

honestly i didnt see the whole episode.. only bits and pieces.. but i still fail to understand as how he assisted Chetan in putting garbage in Anaida's bed... πŸ€”.. it wasn't a very civilized act on his end.. as far Chetan is concerned i had given up hopes on him a while ago..πŸ˜†
mehak.S thumbnail

honestly i didnt see the whole episode.. only bits and pieces.. but i still fail to understand as how he assisted Chetan in putting garbage in Anaida's bed... πŸ€”.. it wasn't a very civilized act on his end.. as far Chetan is concerned i had given up hopes on him a while ago..πŸ˜†

agreed tht kachra thng was v kiddish n nt appropriate thing to do😳
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

agreed tht kachra thng was v kiddish n nt appropriate thing to do😳

Kiddish!!!

really.. Jay is kid.

We all saw that when Mika dragged his pant..

mehak.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash08

Kiddish!!!

really.. Jay is kid.

We all saw that when Mika dragged his pant..

πŸ₯±
Angelic_J thumbnail
*Viewbie's Note*

How about we discuss what is actually happening in the show instead of predicting the future of these contestants?

Topic Closed.

Thank You