Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhea256 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
i dont think soni is bad. both mahi and soni didnt trust each other. i agree soni should have said something when durga was yelling at mahi and her mom..but its not her fault all of this is happening. if mahi gave ipshita to soni...its at her own cost. she should have thought it over before making such a decision. and just imagine..if someone gives you a baby and then you treat it like your own child and love him/ her a lot and then you have to give her back...thts not fair at all. both soni and mahi are at fault because soni didnt stop anyone from saying stuff to her sister and mahi doesnt care about how her siser feels after the child is taken from her. you really cant expect soni to give the child back happily. i didnt like mahi's decision at all because it would obviously cause problems later on. atleast soni was going to give the child back. i hate durga. she is the root to all problems. ugh.
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So many times it happened in real life.. one sister gave her baby to other sister after some days she wants her back, My grandmom did that .. One of her friend gave her elder daughter to my grand mom and after 10 yrs she wanted back her daughter. but my grandmom  didnt react like soni.. Its soni's duty to give back  the baby  to her younger sister when she was badly needed her baby . cried  requested  .. at first she was agreed and said I want to keep her one more day after that she  was saying no i wont give you ... I cant say Soni is good sister..Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago
Rhea256 thumbnail
but it wasnt soni's decision not to give her. she was happy enough to give her back to mahi. it was stupid durga who stopped her. and i admit that later on soni didnt want to give her baby back becasue durga told her that they wanted their wealth back. tht was really stupid of soni to believe but ither than that...its not her fault. she isnt a bad sister at all.
i_fida thumbnail
i don't understand why some ppl can't realise mahi's pain as mother too...they so easily said that soni is ipshita's mother and has worries for her. O.k fine ...if she can feel for ipshita then imagine about mahi who actually gave birth to her and then for her sister's happiness she sacrificed her own baby. Being a mother she never showed her feelings for ipshita after giving her to soni. she never claimed her right over ipshita...she hide all her feelings for her own baby. Now when mahi saw that whole khurana family being money makers only, there is no moral values left in khurana family..so being a mother of ipshita...is it soni's duty to stop such dirty atmosphere for ipshita but she didn't do anything!...so mahi took back her baby from that hell. In this situation soni should stand by mahi's decision..not only as a good sister or mother but as a good human being too. but she choose wrong persons over her sister mahi!
Mahi's felings can only imagine those who prefer good over evil and who knows the difference between right and wrong!
its not only question of distrust but of a living child and her future betterment.
If all soni's lovers can assure that soni can be able to save ipshita from durga's dirty thinking or can give  good moral values to ipshita where she herself living like a statue!πŸ˜”

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_fida

i don't understand why some ppl can't realise mahi's pain as mother too...they so easily said that soni is ipshita's mother and has worries for her. O.k fine ...if she can feel for ipshita then imagine about mahi who actually gave birth to her and then for her sister's happiness she sacrificed her own baby. Being a mother she never showed her feelings for ipshita after giving her to soni. she never claimed her right over ipshita...she hide all her feelings for her own baby. Now when mahi saw that whole khurana family being money makers only, there is no moral values left in khurana family..so being a mother of ipshita...is it soni's duty to stop such dirty atmosphere for ipshita but she didn't do anything!...so mahi took back her baby from that hell. In this situation soni should stand by mahi's decision..not only as a good sister or mother but as a good human being too. but she choose wrong persons over her sister mahi!
Mahi's felings can only imagine those who prefer good over evil and who knows the difference between right and wrong!
its not only question of distrust but of a living child and her future betterment.
If all soni's lovers can assure that soni can be able to save ipshita from durga's dirty thinking or can give  good moral values to ipshita where she herself living like a statue!πŸ˜”

Exactly.. soni herself cant do anything how she can  save Ipshita from that  evil Durga.. Soni is a spineless  immatured  person..
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think she is incredibly dumb but also disloyal, on one hand she acts like she's so weak she won't stand up to her husband or in-laws but on the other hand she screams at Mahi and when she is stubborn e.g. Jeet's remarriage track, then she can do exactly what she wants :@
sapna_sha thumbnail
yes my dear friends, i am so glad that most of members here agreed wid my views about soni. She is the most selfish and the worst sister ever. she don't deserve to be mother of any child not only ipshita. i don't know why she has her eyes only on ipshita..if she really wants to feel motherhood then she could agreed wid jeet on adopting any child  but she didn't!
if she can't be a good human being or good sister then she can never be a good mother too.
thanx for all valuable comments here!😊
Rhea256 thumbnail
im sorry but i was just taking about my point of view. i guess everyone has a different point of view. but i also agree with what you all have to say. i like mahi too. and i am also a mahi-shabd fan. but many people are overreacting about the whole soni-mahi-ipshita thing. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜’
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhea256

im sorry but i was just taking about my point of view. i guess everyone has a different point of view. but i also agree with what you all have to say. i like mahi too. and i am also a mahi-shabd fan. but many people are overreacting about the whole soni-mahi-ipshita thing. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜’

Soni is inhuman if she cant feel her sister's suffering and allows her to be arrested when she knows Mahi is innocent!   πŸ˜‘
Any normal sister would have tried to help Mahi or even given up Ipshita to teach her in-laws and Jeet a lesson.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeh she is...she was claiming she was worried tht mahi was in jail, but sat at home eating dinner with her in laws... i knw if my sis wz in jail i wudnt b able to eat at all