Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
has any1 notice akaash's house is the exact same house as our beloved karan's house was 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes - I noticed that too! Thanks for the post!
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh, really??/?

good observation
Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they got their homes designed from samew Interior Decorator yaar!!!!!😆
Vinialove thumbnail
🤣 I noticied this when she was there. Since then I knew they were recycling the drama of karan and laskmi
Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I noticied this when she was there. Since then I knew they were recycling the drama of karan and laskmi
but the only difference was that our gauri is waaaaaaaau kind hearted n she forgave akaash just like that where as lakshmi was toooooooo stone hearted n showing waay 2 many nakresssssss 😆
Vinialove thumbnail
^ Which why this show had the bestest jodi of Lak-Karan. Lak was strong willed and not submissive..she fought and gave back as much as she got.....Always great watching that jodi fight, makeup..etc..etc....Unlike the jodis now...BORING and Mismatched!!!🤢🤢🤢
Mizzme thumbnail
yh thts sooooo true@wat Vinialove said they were the highlight of this shw i loveeed them