Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yema thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Great update noe everything is going to come out. Watch out Moti ben.  
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Since it is a son, its probably Hiten or Maulik who is the son of Benba. I am waiting to see. 😊

and only Benba knows about the kundali dosh of Hiten and not any other family member. How come?

tukel thumbnail
Great update Ranjana,

I had almost lost interest in the show but now its picking up its mystic effect. Kanji's returned and brought around a fresh wave of mystery.
I think its a daughter that Kanji handed over and it will be Santo.
Somehow in the series, I have never found any of the sister's surname mentioned with such stress as Santo's. Although its not a logic that has much base to it, it still can be a possibility. 
Santo can be Kanji's daughter but might not be Moti's daughter.
Just a thought.

aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnks ranjna for d gr8 update
heenumeenu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they are not going to make Santu their daughter because 1) it was a son and 2) she is married to malik who is moti brother so that becomes incest (ewww)
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy99

28th update [They show a flashback where Kanji leaves his son with Chhagan and takes a promise that he will never tell anyone. And nanaji is doubtful that chhagan never told him about that baby to which kanji tells hi that chhagan has kept is friendship.]

If kanji left son how come santu will be moti's daughter.  Kanji left daughter or son. some one please calrify

OOPS! My Mistake..I probably missed the "son" part :)