Raju Srivastav on 'Taarak Mehta ka ooltah chashmah

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Raju Srivastav on 'Taarak Mehta ka ooltah chashmah'

Stand-up comedian Raju Srivastav will be the star attraction in the 200th episode of 'Taarak Mehta ka ooltah chashmah'. That's not all. Director Satish Kaushik and actors from his upcoming film 'Teree Sang' will also be there to promote their show.

Raju Srivastav on Taarak Mehta ka ooltah chashmah

For two consecutive days, Taarak will air for one hour. These special episodes will air on 30 and 31 July.

A little birdie from the sets informs, "Taarak is completing 200 episodes in the coming week. What will be shown in the 200th episode is that Gokuldham society is celebrating its anniversary. As part of this celebration, Taarak Mehta (Shailesh Lodha) will be inviting his friend Raju Srivastav to perform. Director Satish Kaushik and actors from Teree Sang will be there to promote their film."

Adding further, the birdie says, "Raju isn't the only performer. Residents of Gokuldham society will be indulging in rain dance. After cricket, Babita's birthday, the celebrations continue on the show."

An actor requesting anonymity says, "It's true that Raju Srivastav is part of our 200 episode celebrations. I'm told that these episodes will air on 30 and 31 July."

In good news for all Taarak fans, the show has got an extension. Confirming the news, SAB programming head Anooj Kapoor says, "Yes, Taarak will continue to run on SAB. However, the figure (episodes) is still to be decided. As I told you before, there was never any problem with Neela Telefilms. Taarak will run on SAB for years."

Three cheers for the team of Taarak...

Source: Tellychakkar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Can't wait for these episodes to air thanks!!
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing show. I really enjoyed watching every episode.
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rit435

amazing show. I really enjoyed watching every episode.

yeah it is !!! BTW welcome to India-Forums and especially the TMKOC forum. Hope you have fun in here !!! 😊