Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
i dont, get it all the sis r so dressed up all the time n they can,t afford to get gauri contacts n why can,t gauri get rid of her glassess for once. her dressing is nice but her glasess r the main problem if she get contacts she will look so pretty akashwill fall for her.Edited by shivani33 - 14 years ago
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It would be very good if Gauri were to change. No more of this sobbing and crying nonsense. Pathetic!
Maarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She will not She likes her as is
varshamaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would also like to see Gauri change...That "Bholi" surat must go...getting really irritating..Why is Gauri acting like she does not know how Akash feels bout her...she always knew he looked down on her...thought she was too low class and farmish for him..

Anyway...hope she gets a makeover...Her Lisp is becoming quite annoying...that also needs to go👎🏼
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshamaharaj

I would also like to see Gauri change...That "Bholi" surat must go...getting really irritating..Why is Gauri acting like she does not know how Akash feels bout her...she always knew he looked down on her...thought she was too low class and farmish for him..

Anyway...hope she gets a makeover...Her Lisp is becoming quite annoying...that also needs to go👎🏼

She should get a makeover ASAP, but I don't hear a lisp. Like is the lisp like a stutter? Or does she pronounce words that begin with "s" and "z", with a th? I haven't noticed a lisp....which is wierd. Maybe I miss it.   Could someone point to a specific example please.
varshamaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah!!! Da "s" n "z" is continously pronounced as a "th"...its quite annoying...her tongue kinda sticks out her mouth...no offence to others who lisp...in fact i have a slight lisp myself..and am often teased bout it...hers is rather bad
jeetone thumbnail
i'm new here, watching this show since it started. why would she change her?? she married her son because of what she saw in the girl.
MissPriceyy thumbnail
Devani will probably tell Gauri it was all her fault for forcing them into marrying, and tell her to leave( in a good way so that Gauri's life doesn't get ruined) then I think Gauri will start changing