Users

Frequent Posters

jingle thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
why did she change her name?????
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess

awwwwwwww.............Kiran................that's sooooooooo sweet of you........so you finally realize that Armaan is ONLY Princess'😉

uh..uh No😆 princess.you got a line of girls waiting right beside u😉...hehe..u want wut i will compromise...you can say hi😉 to him after i hug him to cheer him up after jassi became jessica😳

queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

uh..uh No😆 princess.you got a line of girls waiting right beside u😉...hehe..u want wut i will compromise...you can say hi😉 to him after i hug him to cheer him up after jassi became jessica😳

OK guys, hugging time is up. I'm the wud-be mother of his children. Move aside😡😡
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

OK guys, hugging time is up. I'm the wud-be mother of his children. Move aside😡😡

next janam, buddy! 😉
sukh thumbnail

jp u r so funny.  i got headace. when i come to if.

in other words my day goes so good.. i feel like i,m in india for a while.

don,t know what to say.

just  take care. have  fun         &nb sp;         &nb sp;        😳                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: jingle

why did she change her name?????

to give her self a new image and to save her neck from evil malika's lawers and police men trying to put her in jail
Edited by munizaaa - 19 years ago
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

😈jealous?...😆hugging time just started queenbee...😉and i don't think he is ready for children queebee...bechara abhi bohut confused depressed or lonley hai..he needs a hug and a chat from me😉back off queenee😡...hey oh wait...purab free hai na tumare liya..😃