Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 he can't do that or he will end up in jail along with everybody else involved.
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
hi smisha, Welcome to the Purab avatar gang.. I guess you are also infected with the SAPS.. 😃... nice picture..
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think purub told samar that he would sue him and then later tells him that very soon his crap imean paper will be sold .He never tells that he shall buy it
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

hi Rifhat, I see you love roses..me too...  lovely one there in your avatar.. I have filled my yard with all Rose bushes.. Had some really lovely ones this year but should get many more next year..

Hi Lakshmi,

Sorry.. I had server pblm since 7th oct and everytime i set to reply to you the server lets me down. 😕 

Yes, i am fond of roses and i had been meaning to change the previous avatar for so many days but never got down to change it but i finally did and glad you like it.

You are lucky to have roses in your back yard... The weather here in Dar es salaam is way too hot for the big roses to grow them. We get the roses from the up country which is near to Mount Kilimanjaro. Not as big as the ones you get abroad. The small ones have the sweetest scent. I like all the colours especially the peach ones. 😊

-RifhatA

riddhibshah thumbnail

hi deadly, nice updates really deadly.

😊