*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Padmini's farewell....omg 🥺 I just couldn't control my tears!! 😭 Singaldweep Maharaja was fighting so hard to control his heart......but ohh my God,how can he control tears when it is his ladli beti who is going to a far off place.... 😭 Seeing Maharaja i felt so bad....i just couldn't control my tears also... 😭

The hugs that Padmini shared with her mom and dad..😳 it was greatly shot...carried all emotions...how i love Singaldweep.. 😳

This also made me get a thought,i too am the only child of my parents...it'd be really hard for my parents to send me to sasuraal....my mommy was also seeing the episode....i cu see even her eyes were filled...

Maharani.....we all know the heart of a mother.....omg....how much she will miss her beautiful daughter!! 😭When Padmini was seated in the palki to go to chittor...the way Maharaj and Maharani hugged each other.....omg.....🥺this is pure love!! 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
oh minzie i was abt 2 post on tis farewell topic...u c the song vich was picturized on it was so touchy...i almost had tears remembermng my wedding day!! i kno how ur mom felt  as xactly my mom did  n even i do wen i c my daughhter  who is just  2 yrs bt the fact she has 2 leave  us 1 day mkes my heart beat so quickly!
u c i felt really sad on 1 count 2...will padmini able 2 meet her parents aftr tis???was it her last time she seeing her parents?at those times how difficult it wud hve been 2 travel vich almost tuk days or so months n like 2day  v hve telephone, mobiles,internet...inshrt electronic gadgets 2 keep in touch wonder how mny days wud  a message take 2 reach!!!! wat saddens me is will we be able 2 c  n her parentrs 2gther...wat a brave daughter she is...she committed jauhar 4 her selfrespect n pride n if her parents were alive then...how must hve they felt?
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Yup.....it must have been very hard those days.What all must've gone through Maharaja-Rani's hearts! Will they see their daughter again? Will she be safe in the new place? With no telephone,post and all it might have been terrible those days.
I just can't imagine it! Now i can feel Maharaja's pain when he was reluctant to get his daughter married....how much he loves his daughter...It seems Padmini is the only daughter,i haven't seen she having any other siblings.

mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Yup.....it must have been very hard those days.What all must've gone through Maharaja-Rani's hearts! Will they see their daughter again? Will she be safe in the new place? With no telephone,post and all it might have been terrible those days.
I just can't imagine it! Now i can feel Maharaja's pain when he was reluctant to get his daughter married....how much he loves his daughter...It seems Padmini is the only daughter,i haven't seen she having any other siblings.

ya its terrible...being the only kid it must b tough 4 her parents 2 send her faraway!the only thng troubling me is whthr thy will meet b4 she commits jauhar?
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Not just faraway,but to a place about which they no very least about.I just pray they might have got to meet each other before Padmavati commits johour.It could be just not possible for them to believe that their daughter has commited johour.But they will definately feel pride on their Padmavati for her bravery.

It doesn't seem likely that Padmavati will be visiting Singaldweep any time soon.The two places are so far-away and there are so many obstacles to worry on the way.Only when Gora Singh returns back to Singaldweep  and give news of Chittod Maharaja-Rani will be relieved.

mehraan thumbnail
yup tats right...travelling frm swingal dweep 2 chittor...tat must take mnths wen travelling on foot!!!
n the 1st obstacle thy hve is malkan singh...tis time rana will surely kill him!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Malkhan Singh will not be spared this time.I am not scared of Malkan Singh as such,he looks to me lyk a dummy kind.Don't know he doesn't luk powerful at all...as long as Ranaji,Gora Singh & Padmini are there...no1 has 2 fear anything...If needed even our Padmini 'll take her talwar!!
mehraan thumbnail

hey hey tis time ranas rajputana dharam donot cme in between ...pls i dnt want 2 c him spared ...tis time malkan singh is up2 smethng very dangerous...he told his men not 2 touch padmini wat is he goin 2 do n tis time ranas blood will boil  as he wudnt c his wife gettg kidnapped!

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Padmini's bidaai was an emotional watch. The background score didn't help either.

😒
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
it was indeed very emotional....I love the bond Padmini shares with her parents!!