Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetchilly1234 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i am glad.  They have completely ruined the story ever since kul went to other side of the border...it sucks...and whats up with him and zara being married...Until your spouse is alive, your second marriage to another person, is considered nulll.....so, what the heck is he talking about....its not like he has slept with zara or anthing, or she is pregnant with his child or anything....I am sure, he must have learned something in terms of law as an army man....Unless he has converted from being sikh to muslim, he can't marry two women, as sikh's don't allow second marriage unless the first spouse is dead....it doesn't make sense any longer and I am glad its being taken off air....channels need to know, that the public will no longer be taking this kind of shitiness in the story...they will need some good material for the stories to work from now on..I wonder why so many shows are going off air...they are all redundant...
kulwantfan thumbnail
dis is rubbish it cannot happen plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dnt sop MMDR for god sakeeeeeeeeee
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yup this is rubbish but nothing new for sony; they have past history of ending their shows so I am not surprised but feel sorry for MMDR fans who'll never watch this great drama from next week
kulwantfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: stephhh

yup this is rubbish but nothing new for sony; they have past history of ending their shows so I am not surprised but feel sorry for MMDR fans who'll never watch this great drama from next week

hey hiiii remember me am mehram frm SF
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh yes, now I do remember you...

you're here but you're late as MMDR is about to end in this Thursday :( :( :(
asdj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surfgal

its a bad show and should go the trouble with Sony they have soe really crazy shows that are too serious and cry filled who the hell wants to be surrounded by problems even their reality show is bad , really bad at 10 pm in the night ..some really horrible creative people in Sony..at this rate other than IPL there is nothing in this channel

the show had potential and then it went crazy !!!!!!!!!!!