Written Update: May 5th

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Sumer and Sunaina come and the leader tells them that they have to cross the sacred fire and place fire on their God's idol. Sunaina and Sumer in their minds say they're doing it for bajaiya/nachori and start walking. While walking, Sunaina almost falls but Sumer catches her and they cross the fire together. When they're done, the leader tells his men to take them back to their cells and tomorrow will be the next test (I don't get it. Isn't this one test good enough? Oh well I don't mind. It'll mean Sunaina and Sumer have to spend more time together and that'll bring them closer😃)

In their cell/room they're sitting and a lady comes with lep and fruits and leaves. Sumer tells Sunaina to put lep on her feet because they're hurt (burnt from the fire) but she refuses. He asks how she could cross the fire and she asks why he cares and that he probably wishes she fell and died (She's very dramatic😆) He says that that's not true and if it was, he wouldn't come to save her (Kine sona munda hain. So sweet) He asks her again and she says she did it by remembering her love and she asks Sumer and he says the same thing. Sunaina tries to get up but it hurts her and Sumer tells her to put lep on but she refuses (She's so stubborn😆) He gets mad and gets up and sits on the ground. He makes her give him her feet and he puts lep on her feet (You guys should watch this part! It was so sweet, the way he made her listen to him and put it on her feet😳) After Sunaina tells him to put it on his feet but he ruses saying for his love he can cross a thousand fires.

Durgeshwari asks the girl why Sunaina even went and Ratna gives her the letter written by "bajaiya". Durgeshwari says it's fake because he would never ask Sunaina to come so late at night (She's so smart😲 She's so sensible. Why didn't anyone else think of that? But then again, Sunaina and Sumer wouldn't be together if Sunaina had put that much thought into the letter😳😆) Avantika says maybe the guys from Eklavya Gurukul might've done it. Uttara gets scared because if Kundan gets caught then she does too so she speaks up and says it can't be them because they've helped Sunaina before. She tells Durgeshwari to give her the letter because it'll help them find out who wrote it and Durgeshwari says she's going to investigate this matter.

Sumer is sleeping on the ground and Sunaina thinks that he's not as bad as she thought. She sits on the ground  and puts lep on his feet. While she's getting up, Sumer with his eyes closed thanks her. She gets mad and says if he wanted her to put it on his feet he should've asked. He says he never asked her, she didn't himself and she says she owed him. He tells her that he liked her putting lep on him secretly and he owes her. Sunaina's about to get mad again but Sumer tells her that she's always mad and that he'll get cold water for her. They both get up and are about to start walking but then Sunaina's about to fall and Sumer catches her (Omg that was just...😍 Definately one of the best moments in the epi. I was gonna say it's the highlight but then I remembered the test of fire)

Pre-cap: The second trial.

Ok so...I loved the epi😃 And I'm officially a fan of Neil Bhatt😍 Or did I already specify that?😆 I can't remember who I've said that to and who I haven't. Anyway, I give the epi a 10/10⭐️ And awesome acting by Neil and Neha😃 Edited by -Ravjot- - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thank!!!
aww how sweet they both thought of each other and crossed :)
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thnx Ravz. Neil and Neha.. that just goes together does it. I like that prayog. 😆 And yes you never told me. And i never told you. I am a fan of Neil Bhatt too. 😳 SUch a cutie pie.