Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
By the way I was thinking we were discussing here "Sanjay speaks on Priya Dutt, Amar singh and more" this whole topic is drifting away from the original topic. 😕

Originally posted by: pksanam

really..  😲  shocking, that is..

as far as i have heard, it was Twinkle's own decision.. but he is not such a chauvanist as Sanjay is.. i think he is a good guy, from what i know, anyways.. and i admire the fact that he was once labelled a 'c-grade' ka hero and made it to 'king kumar'.. and he's never spoken ill of others.. 😳😳

Sanam, Akshay's Kumar's mom once gave a famous or rather infamous interview after he broke up with Raveena saying that an actress will never be her DIL. You see she felt her holier than thou son deserves some one as pavithra as Tulsi from KSBKBT. So Im really not surprised about Twinkle leaving acting, which in turn is good for all of us, as some of her movies were extremely pathetic.
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pragya0

Sanam, Akshay's Kumar's mom once gave a famous or rather infamous interview after he broke up with Raveena saying that an actress will never be her DIL. You see she felt her holier than thou son deserves some one as pavithra as Tulsi from KSBKBT. So Im really not surprised about Twinkle leaving acting, which in turn is good for all of us, as some of her movies were extremely pathetic.

Fully agree with you, her films were really pathetic and flops 😳
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah...raveen even went out in the open to say that it wasn't a hidden fact that akshay wanted her to start wrapping up her work cuz he did not want her to be an actress after marriage, and when she did wrap up her work and also started declining new offers, their engagement was called off......and ive a feeling same was the case with shilpa but she probably didnt agree
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
woww.. i have no words.. yeah, i know.. she didn't have the greatest of careers, lol.. i won't call it that at all.. but still.. she was doing whatever she wanted..

never expected this of Akshay, considering all that he has done..

anyways, i still do like him... lol.. although, thankfully, he's not on my all-time list, so that's a good thing..

at least she's more happy doing interior decorating than doing films, so in that way, it's good for her..

LOL.. yeah, we should be discussing, Sanjay's talks.. i wonder if he will get the ticket to consent or not.. he probably will, considering the 'bade bhaiya' ka support..