Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Munnabhai 3 is something that Hirani needs to do. if he can do Dunki I don't know what make him fears doing another munnabhai film
Vaastav 2 was already made in 2002 named Hathyaar which bombed .
Vaastav 2 was already made in 2002 named Hathyaar which bombed .
Vaastav 3 
Now, with his own production possibilities, I also would like that Hirani concentrates on a sequal to both his Munnabhai movies... I defnitely don't want a sequal to 3 Idiots. No other movie with Aamir... and with Dunki, he got his movie with SRK... so, please, back to what made him famous 
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Vaastav 3
We want Vaastav 100
https://x.com/HimeshMankad/status/1883815274572582917
7 dogs review and box office- Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt https://x.com/nishitshawhere/status/2091072944126689706?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://youtu.be/8jbOt2bOUtM?si=Cai1yaYivUzUDAHN
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db2_03hMV8k/?igsh=MWtjNWhkb3Bra2h3cA==
...
1