Is Shubh (Shiddharth) Returning In Show?

binsanqoor thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Can any one tell me is Shubh Returning in the serial as and when????????????????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonu_usa thumbnail
No never .. Not possible at this stage ..its my belief..

Show is going thru a very bad publicity , for them..aggravating the situation more will be a disaster ..

Siddharth  is not talented ..to pull any shows ..He has no leadership qualities.bringing him back is not advisable ..

Vikas Sethi is a MILLION TIMES .. better actor than Siddharth Shukla..

Who acts from within .. Not fake & superficial Talent  like Sidharth Shukla..With Sid -Astha track over ..THANK GOD ..

Story is focused on VIKAS  now .. So far he has given good performance..  lets see what he has to offer ..

There is enough space in the industry for every one to grow without being jealous or insecured of  one another ..

Astha & Sid are the root cause of all the mess ..

Ratnaji"s decisions are all mystical .. Like her presentation Styles..has great knowledge in the thriller story concepts

instead of Babul ..story shud be named Shikaar does not know who the Shikaari is ..whatever ..Kab kyaa honewaala hai kisiko nahin Pataa ..suddenly everything changes out of nowhere ..the thriller..love it

All hopes are on Vikas Sethi .. kindly do not create problems in his path .. he is here to save the damage done by the LEADS ..

Even if by chance .. Vikas Fails .. Veiwers will understand ..all are educated & smart..can see thru the bad situation..

Edited by Sonu_usa - 15 years ago
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Shubh may be coming back!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1107778
thank god.

Btw Sonu_usa it wasn't very nice of you to say Siddharth has so talent πŸ˜” that can hurt a lot of Sid fans.
Sonu_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal25

Shubh may be coming back!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1107778
thank god.

Btw Sonu_usa it wasn't very nice of you to say Siddharth has so talent πŸ˜” that can hurt a lot of Sid fans.

Sorry Payal didn't mean to hurt your feelings ..but this is a Public Forum..PPl are supposed to express their true feelings and opinion ..I'm connected with the show & stars ..not Sid Fans ..This is a public place ..where does the word hurt come in..Why am I not connecting with your sad emotion..😊

If you feel Sidharth Shukla  has great talent ..talk about it & show it to the world ..with facts  data .&  evidence ..😊

If I  feel he is not a good actor ..I'll talk about & prove it ..with facts & data😊

This is a discussion Forum ..PPl will give their debating opinion..Throwing emotional attachment to control people is a form of emotional Blackmail..which is wrong ..this is highly unprofessional ethics ..Plz don't throw it on me ..Thank you..

The minister who feeds the king with sugar coated words ..false praises ..covering his defects ..the downfall of the kingdom is certain .. that's what happened here ..data has been misled ..that led to change of track ...leading to bad state of the show..

Rahil's fans are his biggest critics & love him ..Rahil Azam's return has not been confirmed .. Don't care whether he comes back to Babul or not..

trups thumbnail
I think Sid's returning is depends upon TRP of new track....if new track click with viewers than there's no chance of Sid's returning.

This is for
Sonu_usa

Why r u comparing Siddharth's acting with Rahil?πŸ˜•..........one thing remember this is Sid's first serial and Rahil is in this tv industry for last 4/5 years.😊

If u want to compare than please watch Rahil's first serial ...u will see that Sid's acting far more better than Rahil in first serial.....😊
Edited by trups - 15 years ago
Sonu_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: trups

I think Sid's returning is depends upon TRP of new track....if new track click with viewers than there's no chance of Sid's returning.

This is for
Sonu_usa

Why r u comparing Siddharth's acting with Rahil?πŸ˜•..........one thing remember this is Sid's first serial and Rahil is in this tv industry for last 4/5 years.😊

If u want to compare than please watch Rahil's first serial ...u will see that Sid's acting far more better than Rahil in first serial.....😊

Trups ..😊I think you are way out of line ..kindly stay focused on the discussion ..I don't recall mentioning Rahil Azam at all in this post..πŸ˜ƒ

Rahil Azam is occupied with another show .People are going to see him there ..why fight & compare .
PPl are not coming anymore looking at the discussion styles ..

This dicussion is about Vikas Sethi ..He gave far better performance than shubh ..it is my opinion which is 100% true ..PPl have eyes to see & judge..Track will click or not ..that is a Risk ..with no fault of his..we've to wait N watch..πŸ˜ƒ

I enjoy Rahil's serials ..never in my dreams will I ever compare Rahil Azam with Sid Shukla ..that would be a sign of disrespect towards ..Rahil Azam. He is a man with substance ..His image carries lot of weight.
He made a mistake working with an unprofessional guy like that ..Plz don't mind 😊..His conduct has been presented by telly buzz ..

Rahil Azam as Hatim
in his first serial was Fantastik..one of the best looking handsome actor I've ever seen ....
He has won many awards for Hatim .. He was very popular in that serial & Awards justifies his popularity & his acting skills..It was a long term Show ..The Same producer's approached him for Prithvi Raj Chauhan ..he declined ..wanted to do diff type of serials  ..Well his Popularity speaks in Volumes all by itselfin his first serial..πŸ˜ƒ
You didn't like him..that's okay ..but majority did.
   Whereas ..

Sid Shukla's first serial Babul ran for 6 months was not doing well so they had to bring Rahil Azam in a Cameo Role to fuel the serial ..Rahil Azam gave visionary Results in a very short span of time .

As per your theory Trups ..
.as you say Rahil has been there for 4/5 yrs..that is why he was successful..Exactly my pointπŸ˜ƒ  It worked ...like magic ..ppl like to see good acting --talent ..that is why he clicked..but sid didn't..

What does that tell you 😊 ?

Which means Sid Shukla is not qualified for a lead role ..He needs lot of learning ..experience ..talent ..looks ..good acting skills ..fit in with veiwers profile ..

there is no comparison ..watz there to compare ..proof is in front of the world πŸ˜ƒ

Rahil walked away with Awards in his first serial ..

Sid Shukla
walked away with public humiliation in his first serial..he was let go due to his conduct ..as per Telly Buzz..
His comeback will be a disaster for Ratnaji's image ..&  Neg public reaction

We all have difference of opinion ..voicing out one's thoughts is
healthy..πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks trups for providing me the opportunity to talk on Rahil ..My fav subject..πŸ˜†No hard feelings ..πŸ˜†

trups thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonu_usa

[
As per your theory Trups ..
.as you say Rahil has been there for 4/5 yrs..that is why he was successful..Exactly my pointπŸ˜ƒ  It worked ...like magic ..ppl like to see good acting --talent ..that is why he clicked..but sid didn't..

What does that tell you 😊 ?

Which means Sid Shukla is not qualified for a lead role ..He needs lot of learning ..experience ..talent ..looks ..good acting skills ..fit in with veiwers profile ..

there is no comparison ..

Rahil walked away with awards in his first serial ..
Sid Shukla
walked away with public humiliation in his first serial..he was let go due to his conduct ..
His comeback will be a disaster for Ratnaji's image ..

We all have difference of opinion ..voicing out one's thoughts is
healthy..πŸ˜ƒ

good points dear but let me tell u Rahil didn't even get nomination for his first serial😊..he got award for Hatim  and Hatim was hot his first serial and now bkacn......

Let me tell u Sid Shukla didn't walk away with piblic humiliation.........and if u r beliving the reports in media abt tantrums than Rahil also is not in good books of media......all his serial r flop except Hatim
Even the new serial he is working, he has to share screen with Chezzan Khan😊

I like Rahil Azam's,Vikas Sethi's acting and they both r good actors no doubt abt that but Siddharth Shukla also done good job😊.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by trups - 15 years ago
Sonu_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: trups

good points dear but let me tell u Rahil didn't even get nomination for his first serial😊..he got award for Hatim and now bkacn......

Let me tell u Sid Shukla didn't walk away with piblic humiliation.........and if u r beliving the reports of media abt tantrums than Rahil also is not in good books of media......all his serial r flop except Hatim
Even the new serial he is working, he has to share screen with Chezzan Khan😊

I like Rahil Azam's,Vikas Sethi's acting and they both r good actors no doubt abt that but Siddharth Shukla also done good job😊.

So what he if he shares Screen Space with Cezzane Khan ..all serials are like that these days to pull veiwers ..that's good business strategy..to hold proper footage in the market..
How is cezzanne better than Rahil ..was not popular in Elas who shared screen space with Shakti Anand..his entrance did not have any impact on trp's .
He clicked in Ekta's serial ..with balajee name brand .. promotions ..advertisementsπŸ˜† His true talent will come out now..without Balajee tag on his head..If he is truly good ..it'll show..I have a feeling both their personna matches their characters ..looking forward to a successful show..

Rahil Azam ..never advertised himself ..always been humble abt himself ..
always performed well without backing ..always walked away with praises..Some People in India forum have always misled the data .. But this time things will be different.
Moreover the story has 2 leads ..Rahil's playing Dharamji's Role which had more exposure in Seeta aur Geeta ..Since it is a serial ..they might have equal space.. I don't wish to discuss on  him for this show ..Very confident this time he'll come with a killer instinct..will give his best..Long term Show..Producer's are more confident of Rahil ..he'll give them satisfaction ..

Award for Babul . Was a bad situation ..Swayam's death was a mood off for all ..badly planned ..Do you see anyone here .. ?? awards for short term roles never clicks ..ppl are getting to know you ..Some may not know abt the awards to vote ..Not necessarily all come to IF regularly..Killing Swayam long b4 the awards was a bad judgement..bad publicity..

As for the press -- you are getting out of control ..
Discuss on fair points & debatable topics..Telly buzz is the one who gave the data on Sid... I believe them.. I have not discussed media ..Watz Ur point ?where are you heading with this ?
No I don't believe garbage  published by telly chakkar or whatever ..their articles are not allowed in IF.. My comment was abt his unprofessional attitude ..mentioned in Telly Buzz ..which is run By IF ..if you have a problem with telly buzz articles ..discuss with Vijay Bhattar ..Do not drag Rahil ..your facts & data is not well aligned ..way out of line..so I'll end this here..

Resham Dankh in star 1 flopped becoz that channel never had substantial veiwers at that time ..Now it is in USA ..audience pull is high now..yet star 1 is nowhere in the pop trp charts ..Rahil Azam has nothing to do with it ..these are business angles ..all are aware of it ..Star 1 is working hard for proper mkt footage.. till now.. He gave great performance ..but veiwers pull was from India..did not get good promotion & Casting / bkground scenes were not in harmony to attract veiwers..Rahil has nothing to do it ..
Karan in Dmg has not pulled Hi trps due to lack of substantial veiwers for that channel..Iqbal khan ..too flopped becoz of that..Rahil did it 4 yrs back ..with low veiwer profile..He cannot be blamed ..not fair judgement ..

Cameos are not responsible for  flop Shows..the LEADS of the show are responsible..Kindly do not put false allegations on him ..Rahil is not responsible for flop shows..sameway Vikas Sethi cannot be held responsible if Babul flops..that's not a fair judgement ..

This time Rahil Azam will be in trp charts in hi-scales & win all awards ... all the issues you have with Rahil will be wiped off .. These are very very  small things ..Trps ..awards ..nominations..πŸ˜ƒ these are all petty stuff ..he'll satisfy everybody ..go home & sleep tight ..I trust in him fully.. have full faith in him..

He didn't know what Veiwers thought abt him..I'm so glad everything is out in open now he 'll & make sure he meets all standards .. he was lazy earlier ..not anymore..
Chalo 

-Ami- thumbnail
Comparing the 2 actors is not allowed. Both of the actors are both good in their own way.

-Topic Closed-