~~MRD Notice Board/Members Zone~~

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello all MRD and KrantiBeer Fans🤗

Welcome to our very special MRD Notice Board😛

But what is it all about ?🤔

Well this is a thread for all the wonderful members of our MRD forum where they can pour their heart out😳

So what are we suppose to do in this thread ?🤔

In this Thread all the Members can..

1)Share their Memorable Experiences that they hv gone thorugh in life at some point

2)Share their Memorable Holidays/Outings

3)Share some Interesting Articles/Events/News/Happenings that they hv come across in Newspapers/TV/Net..Make sure that the News are interesting enough for a healthy discussion and not just any random news😆😳..

4)Share Their Problems/Doubts in case they need any solution/suggestion from others😳

Please make sure that we don't spam this thread with only Thanks and Emoticons😊...It should b a good healthy discussion thread where we all can share/discuss whatever we feel like😳..

And also we should limit our discussions about other events and happenings to this thread only😳

So this is the place where we all can chill and relax😃

This Wonderful Idea is suggested by our MRD-Member Dawn Idol aka our very own DI👏👏

Regards
MRD Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Quick work Jyoti... 😊 Thank you a lot... (I know, you said... no thank you but have to show my gratitude for making this a sticky post.

jyoti06 thumbnail
😆No problem Anshu😳

I will try to move all Nupur's holiday posts here..so that we can get everything together in one post😳..

Should I do it😕
ranjnanarang thumbnail
 Thanks a lot Jo and dawn for coming up with something wonderful as this.
So to beging with I would like to share something about a very interesting holiday I have been to. People staying in maharashtra and adjoining areas would know about this place, actually others might also know about it. I never got any marks in my goegraphy anyways.
So this is a small beach town en-route Goa form Mumbai called Ganpati Pule.
So on the fate ful day we started our journey at 8 AM From mumbai. We huddled ourselves into our recently possessed (though not new) fiat Palio and started the journey. With my super confident husband on the wheel. Me sitting beside him (felt more like the cleaner of a truck trying to keep him form sleeping and stuffing eatables into his mouth form time to time) At the back seat we had the royal spread for our little who refuses to sit at the back seat and his attendent- my woman friday, saturday, sunday....basically every day- my maid (Imagine going for a beach holiday with the maid in the tow) never mind. So we started and reached Panvel without much of events on the way accept I had to swap seats with my maid as my little one wanted my lap. After we reached Nagothane the fiasco unfolded. A major throwing up session was started by our maid and my son followed the feat. So we did not have any options but to stop after every 45 mins ensure she has finished her chore-she took over for the journey and continued. So in the nutshell is was a very tiring and a bad journey. Then the time came. We reached Ratnagiri and took a turn form that towards Ganpati Pule. It was a lonely strech and no vegetation either during that time of the year.
So I did not know what to expect next and also had lost all the zeal for surprises. When we started nearing the place and the sea cost started emerging every pain of teh journey was washed away. The soothing sould of the sea waves hitting the shores was audible
and what we saw were the clean and empty sun kissed beaches. The water appeared to be golden in color (At first i thought I am having halucinations due being a nurse, a maid and a cleaner through out the journey)
But No it was true and was very beautiful. Then started out holiday-two days of pure fun and rest and no phines, no net oh no TV either. Just us and long stretch of the beach and good food a lot of peaceful sleep.
I saw the most amazing sunsets and sunrises of my life there, the best of beaches and the cleanest of sea water in India.
I have been to all sorts of places both within and outside the country but let me tell you that Ganpati Pule was the most amazing of the holiday experiences I have ever had.
Coming back was easier I pumped a few tablets down the throat for our maid so that she does not throw up now and thak god the little one slept for most of the journey back.

Edited by ranjna_m2010 - 15 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Woww one hell of a journey Ranju😳...U know all these long driving journeys can b very tiresome and then if u hv this car-sickness it becomes worst...

So tell me between all this did u get the time to romance with your hubby once u reached the destination😉😛..

I hv never been to Ganpati Pule..but heard a lot about its wonderful beaches😳...I m sure the tiresome journey was worth the money😳...thanks for sharing this wonderful experience..

Between MRD forum members might not b knowing about my marriage experience😆..actually I got married last year on 2nd Feb and that time in Kaajjal and Kumkum forum there was huge celebration for it😆😳..I think only Nupur and Sam knows about it😳..

So thought of showing those marriage posts to all u people..mayb u all can know about me in a much better manner😆😳

This post was made by Michelle in Kaajjal forum...and in this post u will find my reply in page no.3😃

This another post was made in Kumkum forum by Ananya..and in this post too u will find my reply in page no.3😆😳

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=852881&TPN=3

Go through these posts to know how crazy I m😆😆...
skeptical thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

😆No problem Anshu😳

I will try to move all Nupur's holiday posts here..so that we can get everything together in one post😳..

Should I do it😕

Holiday posts by my favourite one?  Where are they?  Which thread?  Or did she PM you?  What am I missing here? 😕
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skeptical

Holiday posts by my favourite one?  Where are they?  Which thread?  Or did she PM you?  What am I missing here? 😕

Actually Skepti ....Nupur mentioned about her holidays in Ena's post...but it got lost😆..wait let me move those posts here😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Ok this is what Nupur has written about her holidays in Ena's post😃..just pasting Nupur's reply here

Ok girl you asked for it.......don't blame me it if comes out sounding a swagger........
Lets see with Spain....always remember that your past is always your shadow....you cannot ever get rid of it.
Spain was always the downtrodden of the European nations....it's royalty always the poorest and then to top it all it was reigned by moors, the muslims who attacked them from Moroccoa and ruled them for good 300 plus years.
That said, the mentality there is very uneuropean.
Coz rest of the europe was filthy rich.....the Hamsburg in Austria and Germany...
The Louis's of France...
The Charles and Elizabeth's of the Britian et al.....
When you go to other part in Europe there is opulance and culture.......Urbanity & sophistication, there is taste and discernment.........
Spain had the disadvantage of being ruled by a culture & religion contrary to theirs and hence it's big hotch-potch.
They have this beautiful Mosque and right on top of it they built a gothic church.......see where I am going.
Now that said.....let me see.....my all time fav.......hmmmmmm
Paris-Nice & Provence in France
Melk Valley-Salzburg & Vienna In Austria
Black Forest & Berner Oberland in Germany......*toot toot* 😛😆
Prague In Czech Republic.......
Florence-Cinque Terra-Siena-Umbrian Countryside-Venice.....in Italy
May I keep blowing the trumpet........and have you had enough of the braagador!!!!😆😆
I am a veteran, my work took me to Europe a lot....but before that when I was studying in US, I backpacked to Europe for 48 days........hence I consider myself a true European travller!

ranjnanarang thumbnail
Lovely posts on your wedding Jo just read them very nice.
So now I got to know that you married to your child hood sweetheart and he is called Satish. Great to be be some one you always wanted to be with.
Though my congrats are coming a bit too late but never mind as I always say better late then never
CONGRATS girl and have a wonderful life. Every day for you should become a celebration.
skeptical thumbnail
Yeah I saw the thread, but missed this........................  Anyway, at least I could read it. Saw yr marriage post in kaajal forum from the link you have given.  hahahaha.  Our B'day thread is a bit similar????