Written Update: December 30th,2008

hellosky786 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

December 30th, 2008

*Sorry for the late update I'm sad because I won't get to see my favorite couple in a couple of weeks. Janki and Sameer😭.

Precap: They show Mahash and Payal have an argument over Anurudh. Koki has teamed up with Anurudh. Bindiya tells Anurudh to leave the house in front of Bhavna.

Part#1
  • Indu comes into SaJan's room. Sameer is sitting on the bed and thinking and she comes to talk to Sameer about Janki's behavior. She tries to instigate Sameer against Janki by telling him that Janki burned the red shirt on purpose and doing weird stuff. Sameer doesn't listen and explains to Indu that he knows his Janki and she isn't like that. Indu tries again to say bad stuff about Janki in a nice way by telling Sameer that 'she isn't Janki's enemy'. Sameer tells Indu that he has full faith and trust in Janki. He tells Indu "that even if Janki committed 100s of mistakes i would forgive her and I would lay my life on the line for her". Indu is not happy.
  • Bhavna in her room looking at a photo of Rohit, Bindiya,Bhavna, and Hari and remembering good times when Bindiya was happy and bubbley with everyone. Bindiya walks in and talks to Bhavna and tells her to yell, hit, do something. Bhavna tells her that she is scared when Rohit finds about the truth, what will happen then? Bindiya ask for forgiveness. Bhavna walks out of the room.
BREAK

Part#2
  • Bhavna walks into the main hall and Indu and Koki are sitting there. Koki siginal to Indu to look at Bhavna. Bhavna is all sad and seems like she is going to cry. Indu ask what happened. They have a conversation. Bindiya walks in from the back and listen and Bhavna starts crying and hugs Indu. Both Koki and Indu tell Bhavna it's okay.
  • In Mayal's Room, Payal is folding sheets and Mahesh is thinking about Anurudh holding Payal's hand. Payal and Mahesh have a heart-to-heart and look at each other. The scene switches to RoBin's Room, where Rohit is practicing mehndi designs on the paper. Bindiya walks in and Rohit tells her that he wants to put Mehndi on and make her look like how she looked on there wedding day as a bride. The music starts and they show all three couples.
  • SaJan's room😳, Janki is putting books away on the top closet and Sameer watches her. She about to lose her balance and Sameer lends out his hand. They stare at each other and then he helps her walk all the way on the bed. He takes her off the bed and hugs her.
  • Robin's Room, Rohit put Mehndi on Bindiya's hand and it says Rohit on her hand with funny designs all around the name.
BREAK

Part#3
  • All three couples are talking about their wedding Anniversary and discuss stuff to do on their Anniversary. Sameer suggust it should be done 'Gheewala style'.
  • Anurudh interupts and tells them maybe he can help them decide where to go! He suggust that he will choose and plan it out for them. Bindiya giving him dirty looks and Payal too. Rohit agrees and the episode ends on Bindiya's face.  

Preview: Anurudh tells Bindiya to enjoy her last couple of moments with Rohit before something happens to Rohit.

Please click on "THANK YOU'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u sooooooooooo much
yaaaaar hw much r they going to make bindya suffer
bechaari
amaft123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanxz....
This show is going off-air:(....
hopefully it will get a nice happy ending before going off-air....
ill miss by three favourite couples...SaaJan, RoBin && Mayal❤️
Lots of Love..&& I Wish Them Luck in the Future<3

muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update!

why must this Anurudh interfere in their wedding Anniversary discussion... The three jodis know how to plan.
Mind your own business Anurudh! 🤬

pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thx for the update
finally a song for our 3 jodis