Feels Good to be back Here

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Anjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗 You're awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You used the song that I have requested and I see that you did it beautifully!!!!!!!!! I can't hear the song but I can tell all the scenes matched with the lyrics and music, I'm sure!!!!!!😃 Welcome back!!!! I was just thinking about you!!!!!! And you come back with this Vm?!!!!!!! Gosh, I'm soooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!! You totally made my day!!!!!!😃 Keep it up!!!!👍🏼 Excellent!!!!! I was smiling thoughout the whole Vm!!!!!!😃

Shreya
Edited by spate22 - 15 years ago
Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awwww...weclome back Anj di! miss you here so much, I am happy you are better now!😳 love you!

Omg...I have no words for the vm! I love it, it was perfect!!! the sync was awesome!!! hai mein marajawa my Rannu!😍 tu muskura! Ahhhh...thank you so much for this! I was learning to this song all day long! love it! was flow was amazing, and the scenes were perfect. One of my top favorite vms from you di! love it! love it! love it!!! brillant.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well its good to know U R on the mend. I wanna hear good news. So far too many bad things are happening. Its great U R back in business. I myself don't have time like i used to.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
hey great to have u back here anj!!!!! 
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a pleasant surprise!!!!! Anj is back in action!!! That's like a good girl. I'm extemely happy to have you here da. Let me watch the VM and come back.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
AWWWW!! Great to have you back Anj! 🤗
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm so mad at you Anj, You said you couldn't think of any scene when you hear a song and you had lost VM making skill. Then what will you call this work. What a magic you have done!!! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT AND AWESOME. Now don't tell the bakwaas baat again to yourself or to anyone else. You are truly talented and skillful and will always be. I absolutely loved the VM da. Felt soooooooooo nice while watching it. Excellent sync. Amazing job on the whole. You did it Anj.👏
rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏
Kya vm hai.mazaa aa gaya

oye welcome shelcome...aaajaa ajja.
vm ki duniya mein phir se aaja...
aksh par vms banati jaa.
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Hey sorry to be sooo late, but im sooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!! you are back. Welcome al. Will watch the vm soon and comment. i made a vm on the song but cudnt upload it im sooooo happy that you did!!!!!! im sure it will be better then mine!!!!!!!!! Love you, and take care of ur self we all here love you! Mwah

Nadz