Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Nopes, I dont think this a stunt by BT or Star Plus for that matter...Rather I would say that it was an attempt in putting across the perspective from an actors point of view, his feeling , his view point... lets just applaud the magazine in taking a step in the right direction - shows that somewhere honesty in this world still prevails, somewhere , the media still acts as a medium/catalyst between the actor and his/her fans....
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heerkimehr

Hey yo! Nope.. we hadn't met.. but now we have 😃.. nice to meet you.. 😆 ... blame is certainly not on you... being an active member of the working world keeps me from being a bonafide active member of the forum.. been overwhelmed with a project, working weekends even .. although I visit often, I only contribute to discussions when I can.. have free time on my hands nowadays though.. will have at least one post out before the end of this year hopefully..😆 ... However! I do send regular emails to sbs and starplus etc to get Harshad back ASAP.. Nothing to keep me from doing that much..😊

he he .... good going... watch prem ka safar ... oops i mean kis desh ab tak... aaj ka maha episode... Must watch for all kis desh fans...
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks alot Payal&Daisy Di for informing us,its really felt bad to imagine how low Ekta can stoop to get some more TRPs she never thinks about other's feelings just do the thing only she want to do😭😭EKTA STOP PLAYI NG,we all r human not toys🤢
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IndianPari

How the editors of magazines reacted...How his friends reacted when they saw this...

The first page is horrifying...

There are some quotes from Harshad..

''I kept my fone on silent for most of the day for I just didnt know what to say?? I was not even well that day and wanted to sleep, but people wont let me''

''As for the obituary , we had no clue..It came little like a shock to me..a lot of friends and other people called me and i had to tell them that nothing has happened''

''A  friend of mine called from Ludhiana and told me about the obituary. And I went like -''Kya baat kar raha hain??'' People did react only to the photograph without reading the rest of it''

'' I dont want to bother about whats obviously not in my hands''

I really can't type the rest'Its very sad'

hey where are these quotes from??? both the gr8 and showtime articles were posted on the forum, and neither had these quotes....
khaleda aktar m thumbnail
hey thanx for d info sweetie!!