neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
precap: anu says to herself someones life is in danger is it rudra's.

anu drives and calls saurab. she asks saurab if everything is ok because she feels something is going to happen. she says she will come there. saurab wonders if its the atma. she drives.

madhvi is walking. rudra sees from the bottom of the stairs that shaku is right next to madhvi. rudra tries to cry out but cant. shaku blows and madhvi falls down the stairs. shaku starts to choke madhvi with her powers. rudra screams. anu comes. shaku leaves. rudra keeps shouting. everyone else comes. saurab tells mitali to call the doctor.

saurab asks anu how can this happen. anu says he knows this isnt sudden. he says it wasnt an accident. anu says when she was concentrating she felt the atma would do something, why would she do this to madhvi. saurab says madhvi and his dad wanted to leave and she didnt want that, the atma told rudra if anyone talks of leaving the house she wont let any of them live. anu says she has to talk to rudra, why didnt he tell before. mitali comes and cries. saurab asks what.  saurab and anu go with her.

saurab asks dr why isnt madhvi awake. dr says her life is saved, but she may never be able to walk again.

rudra goes away and cries. she says to herself she couldnt do anything to save madhvi. shaku taunts rudra that she could have done something, but she didnt listen to shaku's warning. shaku warns rudra to stop the family. shaku laughs and leaves. rudra runs out into saurab's arms. he consoles her. rudra says no, she pushed madhvi and made her fall, if they leave, what else will shaku do, they shouldnt leave. saurab says they wont leave. anu comes and says its good he made this decision because she wont let them leave because since she came here she felt a bad atma is here, but she doesnt understand what is wants, why they shouldnt leave. anu asks rudra if she knows anything. rudra says she knows. shaku appears behind anu and signals her not to tell. anu looks back and doesnt see anything. anu asks rudra what happened 70 years ago. rudra says she doesnt know, she only know whatever went was with shaku.

dev asks saurab's dad(SD) what the dr said. SD says nothing can be said.

anu meditates around candles. shaku appears. anu says the same sign, what is the bad atma up to now, where did she go.

mitali and dev sit outside. dev says whenever he comes here why does he feel he came here before. mitali says how can this be since its his first time in india. shaku watches them and uses her powers on dev.

anu sees images of shaku hurting dev. she says his life is in danger, shaku is trying to kill him.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx allot i think this seriel should end now the creatives r dragging too much
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update. I have stopped watching the serial as story has gone from bad to worse with all this Atma stuff. Even read the article that atma will enter Rudra's body. That will just ruin the whole serial.
2babes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahu

Thanks for update. I have stopped watching the serial as story has gone from bad to worse with all this Atma stuff. Even read the article that atma will enter Rudra's body. That will just ruin the whole serial.

i read the updates. i have  stopped watching the serial .
it was better during the days rudra was @ her fathers house this atma / reincarnation stuff is crazy 😡