dont_butter thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Question: As far as we all know, BhaiRaja loves his sister Nandani . Prince, his bro and Kadambaree lives in BhaiRaja's house . Kadumbaree joined Mukti to bring Prince and Mukti together but....its crazy na...if Prince gets involved witH Mukti and BhaiRaja will learn that he will kick both Prince and Mukti out..remember he asked Mukti to promise that she wouldnt come inbetween nan and prince...so what will Mukti and Kadumbaree benefit. Its BhaiRaja and Nan's house Prince and Kadumbaree is living not Prince's property..so he is kicked out of the house so will mukti and Kadumbree..I dont understand this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha.. well neither does kadambhari..lol

im thinkin she's thinkin nandani lovss princes kid and he will get the property..hence prince's property. so her property too.lol..

i dont know .. the gurl is blind with her money dream..:D
radash thumbnail
anything can happen in this show.  i couldn't belive when PS came into house with police, he(police) let PS stay in the house. this is the most stupidest show i ever show.  and as always evil people have lots of thing to say and good people just stay quite and have very sad expression on their face. i like the show in the beganing now it is just getting to the point that writers have nothing to say and oh, how far are all the women to have their childern it has been about 4 or 5 month that they have become preggy.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
sandyvrits thumbnail

Its so good  to see u  guys think like I do...lol

Really this Nan woman is ruining the whole family just for that unfaithful Prince....the show needs to move fast and I want that prince to leave Nandiini soon...i' m sure that is gonna give some speed to the show!😑🀒