Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
u guys r saying JT said bad but dont forget it were SS WHO STARTED all this, they were first who said they didnt deserve to be in AMV and judges r favouring them, their kismat is good  blah blah , its all SS who started that, if they r so good why dont they do their work instead of questioning others

and why shld JT shut if anyone say bad for them , they have full right to reply back,  SS r not boss that JT cant reply to them

they started it they will get back the same

they r really really ARROGANT and srijil's face omg full of arrogant .......
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
shrijil may look like he is an arrogant person but he is not he is just awesome
Zieshaa thumbnail
SS are very good dancers but are very................................
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya this sarjil and sneha are always creating problems

first sunny neetu especially after neetu

second jashan tahira
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SS got asked who they thought were the weakest in the competition and they voiced their opinions! It wasnt that they just suddenly wanted yo pick on someone. They got asked a question and they answered it back, with no diplomacy. Im glad they did aswell, i like them because with them its all in the open. They are the sorts who wil call a spade a spade. What they have to say they will tell it to ur face and not go saying stuff behind the back. And i like that honest quality in them and its not arrogance at all!! And if you say SS are not good than JT arnt good themselves. Cause they retaliated to something uncalled for. If they would have kept quite and said nothing. Then you could say that JT are a much bigger person for not retaliating. Anyways, just my opinion. Each to their own! =) *peace*
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Saroj ji remarked that shergil looks like gunda? 😆