does Samar even have a backbone?

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys, Just watched the episode where Kaveri tells saloni about the truth of her dad and I cant believe that Samar just stood there and didnt say anything, his character is so dry and doesnt have alot of "josh"

I think they should have a separate love story start for him where Saloni has like a best friend and she comes to see saloni and she always had a crush on samar and now hes married to a hague, he realizes certain special feelings for her, I mean that would make this soap great, I can see my self wanting to throw the TV across the room, if i watch too many Kaveri scenes, She reminds me of Netra from Reth, what a B****.

what do ya think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasmin thumbnail
Saloni does have a good friend, but she doesn't really play a big role in the show...

No wonder the actor playing the original Samar left! 😕
jprasad thumbnail
U know my husband feels the same way. He tried to watch the show with me, but he got so irritated with Samar not being able to stand up for himself that he decided he didn't like the show.

ðŸ˜›
meeza thumbnail
i agree . my mom got so mad and so did i . how come samar just stood there and let kaveri say all those things about his dad. i guess thats y samar ( original) decided to leave .
i dislike kaveri so much. she acts as if money is everything.
even shubra is mean . she thinks that she has her looks so she has everything.
i think the main backdrop of this series is that man r shown as weak characters. esp samar.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I agree..Samar is such a weak character. He never stands up for himself, he always stands there like a mute. I wish I could slap sense into his brain!!