Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Netra...thanks for the wonderful update as usual.

It looks like it is going to end ....but devi priya is till to come.......let us see........may be another 50 episodes it should end......

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

Netra...thanks for the wonderful update as usual.

It looks like it is going to end ....but devi priya is till to come.......let us see........may be another 50 episodes it should end......

๐Ÿ˜ฒ 50 atina... yabbbaa tanggamudiyadeh paaaaa๐Ÿ˜•
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
50 episodes aa...?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
btw..why are u shocked Nets,I thought u liked Rindya๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks nets for the updates....u have turned into a superwoman, so many updates today hun...๐Ÿ‘

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think Selva deserves Nithila. It would be a great insult if she goes back to him. He deserves to suffer.
netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karthikka

I don't think Selva deserves Nithila. It would be a great insult if she goes back to him. He deserves to suffer.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒKarthi, u watch bandham too ?? my my, u silent reader ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† welcome to the group lol
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i am finally here to update lol ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

atina, i realise that the words are cut off at the extreme right. can you hightlight this issue to the admin?
Edited by bluegal - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Really??? why all d sudden?? poor jeeva naa...

Hey there BG, thanks for the updates naa. Hope ur doin fine and great gal.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome back BG, good u see ur updates again๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aww...finally Thamira will released soon and Adhi will be behind the bars where she belongs๐Ÿฅณ Jeeva is gonna work hard to get her mum out...Adhi be prepared for jail foods...๐Ÿ˜†

As someone here wrote earlier on, they are bringing back the ending track from Agalyas drama like her husband getting amnesia, Agalya trying to find him and discover him with another woman etc..here its with Niti.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bluegal

i am finally here to update lol ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

atina, i realise that the words are cut off at the extreme right. can you hightlight this issue to the admin?

Hi welcome back.........next week I need help buddy...netra is going to be busy.......can you do for some days......when ever it is possible (if the update is not TO BE FOUND HERE)

Ok ...about the right margin......it is because of the size of the picture posted......when this happens for that purticular message there is a sliding bar given at the bottom.....and you slide it to the left and read the right side thingy....if you resize your picture and post it ( smaller) this problem will be solved