Ekta’s next, Karan Banaye Crorepati

Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Ekta's next, Karan Banaye Crorepati

Ekta's next, Karan Banaye Crorepati

RELATED NEWS
    'I wasn't pompous. I was snobbish' Ash refuses KJo's Dostana B'wood glory with Thai elegance SRK, Rani, Kajol are dogs: Karan
  • E-stop: Karan Johar 'n' Jeffrey Archer

What happens when the 'K' obsessed Karan Johar and Ekta Kapoor come together? A movie called Karan Banaye Crorepati.

Karan Banaye Crorepati is a filmi Kaun Banega Crorepati and as the name suggests, the man hosting the filmi KBC is none other than Karan Johar.

It is an Ekta Kapoor film, where Karan Johar is playing a cameo as a game-show host. There is something more than just the common love for the letter 'K' which has made Ekta Kapoor and Karan Johar come together for the movie. "We both have the same astrological connections," says filmmaker/host Karan Johar.

He also adds that he is not attempting to emulate Big B or SRK. "They did a fabulous job," he says.

And playing the friendly contestant is Tushar Kapoor with actress Raima Sen looking on while Ekta will be doing a small cameo herself. "It is a topical film. Karan and Ekta are there and Ekta plays herself in the film," says actor, Tusshar Kapoor.

http://www.buzz18.com/news/movies/ektas-next-karan-banaye-cr orepati/42411/0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOL, this is going to be interesting. Even though not much of a fan of Tusshar's, can't wait to see what this movie is about!!😆😆

Thanks for sharing!!

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

Bengal_Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha this will be hilarious! Kjo alwayz makes me laff!