Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sarahhhhhhhhhh!!

Fantastic post!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

LOVE the updated edition especially😆😆😆....

Now, I'm going to exercise what you earlier were...'silence is golden'😉😆😆

p.s. Baba Confession ki jai ho!! Oops sorry🥰 That slipped out accidentally😉
AreYaar thumbnail
@Smriti: That deduction was pretty much bang on as expected from Riddhima, the 'suljhi huyee, seedhi saadhi si' ladki😆....usne logic kab dikhaya hai exactly?? Mujhe to bilkul yaad nahinErmm
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhvanisoni

Baba ji...I think u have been used most properly with Shanky-paddy only..all others dont seem to have been reading the 'instructions manual' before the usage....feel sorry for ya!

haha @ having missed reading the "instructions manual"...Good one!!

Baba concurs with Dhvani and thanks her for feeling for him but he didnt mean to make people feel sorry by going public..What he wants is just some respect and concern!! 😉

Originally posted by: smriti81

@Sarah…good piece of work! Had forgotten abt ur lovely dedication to "C"!!

So DMG is back to square one and we are again fretting over poor Baba C!! Frankly speaking, the magic of the 'C' word has increased multifold for me this time 'cause of Ridzy's SURREAL realisation of her love for Armaan and the reasons for it (like u said)! Am still trying to recover from R's brilliant deduction on why Armaan is the best candidate for her!?Confused

And stupid me…all this while I thought you had to close ur eyes and listen to the voice of ur heart and that special face flashed in ur mind's eye! Guess I watched too many hindi movies growing up!😉?

BTW why do I feel poor C is still an endangered species as far as AR are concerned. You see Angi, Muski or Kirti may change their criteria next week and then Ridzi dear will have to retract and say ' I am not sure. Main di se puch ke batati hun.' After all, last time when Angi told R, opposites can't work in a love relationship, Armaan had to kiss goodbye to Baba C! ?

But for the time being, R ke sar se confusion ke badal clear ho gaye! What a lucky dude Armaan is!?

Thanks, Smriti..Good to see you back in this topic for Baba Confession ji..🙂

I too might disappear into anonymity figuring out the logic and secrets of her deduction..Poor candidate!!

Eh eh @ the bolded part..You know I too echo your sentiments here and my idea of a person realizing their feelings for someone and knowing its the right one is pretty similar to yours..Maybe we're just not as real as we should be!! 😉

Point @ other girls changing their list and things going upside down for 'Baba C' again...That might spell doom for our guy..😭

Haha..Lucky indeed!! Bechara Armaan...
😀

Originally posted by: nureat01

Sarahhhhhhhhhh!!

Fantastic post!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

LOVE the updated edition especially😆😆😆....

Now, I'm going to exercise what you earlier were...'silence is golden'😉😆😆

p.s. Baba Confession ki jai ho!! Oops sorry🥰 That slipped out accidentally😉

Anuuuuuuuu..*hugs* ..Thank you, my friend..I am glad you like it..

Haha @ loving the updated version more..Now why did I know you would say that!! 😀

Aha @ silence is golden..At this rate we just might turn into a cult sporting the slogan "silence is golden"..😉

The last line was a killer! !😆

Good to see you..

Edited by simplyvivacious - 15 years ago