Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khadijaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
after reading this only thing tht came out of my mouth was  '' WOW ''. tht ws very well written simplyvivaiouse, sorry i dont know ur name
BoldNBeautiful thumbnail
Awesome ...awesome ...awesome...👏🏻 I am lost for words
BoldNBeautiful thumbnail
Awesome...I am lost for words 👏🏻👏🏻
CommonSense thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just saw this post...

Sarah...girl , you are unbelievable 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Loved it from the core of my heart!
What a Beautiful way of putting  your thoughts across!

And I am sure your Baba C* will be handled with utmost care this time...and of course it will be Tasteful...they proved it twice recently.
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khadijaaa

after reading this only thing tht came out of my mouth was  '' WOW ''. tht ws very well written simplyvivaiouse, sorry i dont know ur name

Thanks, pal..🙂 

And you can call me Sarah..

Originally posted by: BoldNBeautiful

Awesome ...awesome ...awesome...👏🏻 I am lost for words

Thank you, thank you, thank you lots...🙂🥰 

Originally posted by: CommonSense

Just saw this post...

Sarah...girl , you are unbelievable 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Loved it from the core of my heart!
What a Beautiful way of putting  your thoughts across!

And I am sure your Baba C* will be handled with utmost care this time...and of course it will be Tasteful...they proved it twice recently.

Thanks a million for loving Baba Ji's ramblings and caring for him, CS..Yeah, I too am keeping fingers and toes crossed that he'll be treated with utmost care!! 🙂
dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Baba ji...I think u have been used most properly with Shanky-paddy only..all others dont seem to have been reading the 'instructions manual' before the usage....feel sorry for ya!
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Dhvani: You are right........I hope they take clues from Shanky now and use it on everyone..

@Sarah: I too hope our crew stays that way.......🤗

@Hamz: Don't bring Ritu's Bhasan back again.........I am still recovering from last one...........😭
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Sarah…good piece of work! Had forgotten abt ur lovely dedication to "C"!!
So DMG is back to square one and we are again fretting over poor Baba C!! Frankly speaking, the magic of the 'C' word has increased multifold for me this time 'cause of Ridzy's SURREAL realisation of her love for Armaan and the reasons for it (like u said)! Am still trying to recover from R's brilliant deduction on why Armaan is the best candidate for her!Confused
And stupid me…all this while I thought you had to close ur eyes and listen to the voice of ur heart and that special face flashed in ur mind's eye! Guess I watched too many hindi movies growing up!😉

BTW why do I feel poor C is still an endangered species as far as AR are concerned. You see Angi, Muski or Kirti may change their criteria next week and then Ridzi dear will have to retract and say ' I am not sure. Main di se puch ke batati hun.' After all, last time when Angi told R, opposites can't work in a love relationship, Armaan had to kiss goodbye to Baba C!

But for the time being, R ke sar se confusion ke badal clear ho gaye! What a lucky dude Armaan is!