Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Guys, I had nothing better to do so I decided to ramble in this post which I made long ago in May when Armaan-Ridhima were busy playing 'dost' and had totally forgotten that once they confessed their love to each other..A repeated 'confession' was being expected by the audiences but those speculations were proceeded by nothing like that..Now that Ridhima has admitted to herself that Armaan is her guy and a 'you-know-what C word' seems on the cards, I thought of adding some more ramblings on behalf of the 'confession' phenomenon itself. In case someone is interested, the updated addition is on page 1..🥰

Edited by simplyvivacious - 15 years ago
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wowwwwwwwww that was an absolute treat to read..thankoooo for sharign with us all..hats off to ur wriitng skillsThumbs%20Up..

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x🥰
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG Sarah.......How did I miss this thread?????????? I guess I was too busy somewhere else........😉

It's beautiful........Awesome......👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Now to Baba Confession...I will pray for him and hopefully as you said it would be forever..........

I fear what if I become the dreaded taboo "C word" that moms scare their kids away with?

😆😆.......I am afraid it would become taboo.........😭😭

😆

Originally posted by: ??hinal??

Wowwwwwwwww that was an absolute treat to read..thankoooo for sharign with us all..hats off to ur wriitng skillsThumbs%20Up..

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x🥰

Thanks, Hinal..🙂

Originally posted by: P_Shal

OMG Sarah.......How did I miss this thread?????????? I guess I was too busy somewhere else........😉

It's beautiful........Awesome......👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Now to Baba Confession...I will pray for him and hopefully as you said it would be forever..........

😆😆.......I am afraid it would become taboo.........😭😭

😆

Shal....Really glad you like it, mate!!!

Yaar..I made this post in May...I think we didnt even know each other then, now did we? 🙂

I too think there are some concrete chances of 'Confession' becoming a taboo word!!😭😆😭😆

Keep praying for 'Baba ji'..He needs our prayers!
islandgirl007 thumbnail
hey girlie..how did i miss this...lol...i dont think i read the may one either...

awesomeeeeeeeee....the famously infamous "C" word is defo on the card..and this time...its going to be beautiful..coz riddhima is sure in her mind and its going to come from her.....🥰
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ohhhhhhhh.....we didn't even know each other in May..........😭😭.........I can't believe I know you all from less than two months......It feels like we have been friends forever.........Thanks to LTI, I have friends now this forum..........Heart.HeartHeart

Yeah, from now on I would only pray to Baba until the infamous "C" word comes............😀

Originally posted by: cha_iqbal

hey girlie..how did i miss this...lol...i dont think i read the may one either...

awesomeeeeeeeee....the famously infamous "C" word is defo on the card..and this time...its going to be beautiful..coz riddhima is sure in her mind and its going to come from her.....🥰

Haha Hamz...Are you taking a cue from Chirag here and following him? 😉 Because I think you did read it in May and commented..Infact you and Veenz were fireworks in this topic..😀 Dont believe me? Read the replies, you'll find yourself here...

Thanks a lot, girlie!!

Yeah I hope its a real heart-felt one this time!!
islandgirl007 thumbnail
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ok i am sorry...i think i need Ritu now..LOL....sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry completely forgot..LOL
i read it all over like it was new...

sorry i read it with dimaag which forgot...dil kept thinking i read it..but dimaag though i dint

i really need ritu and her courage ..LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

looks like this thread is where we became friends first LOL...u said thanks Hamsa ( if i may) ...
hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sarah...👏🏻 Good one girl. You are so right about the C-word. It has been used by the creatives as the proverbial carrot , to keep impatient fans  hooked to the show.  I can almost hear it scream for mercy,  see it making a re-entry with trepidation, with a "Fragile, handle with care" warning. Esp at the hands of the lady who has broken the dude's heart,  and ours too in the process.

Loved the way you used teh C-word to take us back to the times when it all began.