Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: cha_iqbal

A straight from the heart true and very very simple confession from ridzi ( minus her over expressive expressions) and attitude...

and heart to heart talk of why things went sour between them...under the skies in lonavla..wud be awesomeeeeeeeeee....
remember the scene on the stair case when armaan and ridzi have that talk after he sees her in the sexy dress...
the basket ball court scene before he has to go with muskaan..
they were so awesome..and we thought how diff DMG is..showing the lead pair actualy talk !!!

that was one of the best AR scenes ever..wow!! they talked like normal people..

your suggestion is very good..only if the creatives are listening ...

Originally posted by: cha_iqbal

shud i give a kissi on the window of ur car 😆

😆😆

excuse me for intruding..should i leave right away?? 😳😆

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: simplyvivacious

shud i give a kissi on the window of ur car 😆

😆😆excuse me for intruding..should i leave right away?? 😳😆[/QUOTE]

😆 oh.....sarah...........don'tttt.......

Love you hamzzz.....

😆😆Sarah... we are such DMG geeks!!! 😆

islandgirl007 thumbnail
😆 Sarah nahi yaar u can stay as long as u promise to be like the interns who dont notice anything even if its staring them in their face 😆

DMG geeks..I think we walk talk sleep DMG 😆 😆 😆
🤣 🤣 🤣

Yaar I'm trying to be like our beloved interns, I'm trying very hard but I can't seem to undo these eyes, ears and other senses that God has blessed me with...Please be a little discreet..I'm a bit on the shy side you know... 😳 😆

Ok..tauba tauba..enough of the silly talk... 😆 we'll get banned..Let's get back to dear old sick and tired 'Baba Confession ji'
islandgirl007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplyvivacious

🤣 🤣 🤣

Yaar I'm trying to be like our beloved interns, I'm trying very hard but I can't seem to undo these eyes, ears and other senses that God has blessed me with...Please be a little discreet..I'm a bit on the shy side you know... 😳 😆

Ok..tauba tauba..enough of the silly talk... 😆 we'll get banned..Let's get back to dear old sick and tired 'Baba Confession ji'

Lonavla chalein????😆😆😆
Chalo chalte hain..It's officially a safe haven for 'the banned and the suspended' anyway..Let's pack our bags...

Baba ji ko bhi le chalenge..
P.S:

Rahul-Muskaan and Anjie-Atul; I want to spend some of the last few days of my eventful life with you all..Please show some progress..

' Baba Confession.. '
ginak thumbnail
LOL sara cant believe I missed this post for soooo long 😆 😆 😆 Well written 👏 👏. Enjoyed the replies too the different versions of KKKonfession and of other interns 😆

Hope like Cha-iqbal said armaan reflects and takes his time and doesnt go all happy and hyper this time. Rccc will have a role to play looks like. great post. 😳

Originally posted by: ginak

LOL sara cant believe I missed this post for soooo long 😆 😆 😆 Well written 👏 👏. Enjoyed the replies too the different versions of KKKonfession and of other interns 😆

Hope like Cha-iqbal said armaan reflects and takes his time and doesnt go all happy and hyper this time. Rccc will have a role to play looks like. great post. 😳

😊

Thanks a lot, Gina..I'm delighted you liked it..

Yeah..I too hope Armaan plays it cool this time and realizes that he can't tell a woman like Ridzy straight away he loves her and keep reminding her of the same. A little subtlety might come in handy…

Rccc is our smartest intern right now..Hope he'll be of assistance..