Confession – Living on a prayer ~ (Edited!)

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Dated: May14th , 2008.

Once upon a time, I existed serenely, sandwiched between the decayed pages of old love story books, someplace among radiant sheets of new volumes, showing my mysterious face amid various reels of movies and voiced by real life couples suffering from the dreaded love syndrome.

But life is unpredictable, and it had some shockers in store for me too. When has it ever shown anyone mercy? There started a show called DMG which was very good, had a somewhat fresh concept, and some pretty amazing actors at its disposal. It gained popularity quite fast and people began losing their hearts in the gray-green eyes of the hero and to his flirtatious ways. Between you and me, I fell in love too. 😉😳😍

Our beloved hero was the type who can't contain things within themselves for long. One fateful day, he admitted in front of all and sundry, (who thankfully weren't paying much attention , btw) "Mujhe pyar ho gaya hay" during a conversation with his girl, and it marked my very first introduction (though indirect) to this show, it was proceeded by some other indirect versions of yours truly until finally another historic day, our lead pair exchanged "I love you's" and all hell broke loose..I heaved a sigh of relief too since, frankly speaking, our girl had always confused me and even I could never guess if she really would ever give me a chance to be recognized from the clutches of her trademark pink gloss or not..But I was fortunate, indeed!

It was a point of time when I had spoken a language that touched countless hearts.. I was dreamt about, I lived through people, I shared your days, I talked things that people wanted to hear, I made people smile with my appearance, I whispered words of love in numerous pairs of ears, I yelled in a way that people had to notice me, I made people fall in love all over again, I gave people some moments which would remain, I expressed what you had always wanted expressed, I felt the strength of the spell I had cast on people too, I had substance, a soul and quality, I was the cause of a lot of beams and I was mightily proud of myself since I had made people happy. I was a perfect stranger ~

But ALAS!! My love affair with people's hearts and minds had an abrupt and somehow revolting end. And to quote someone, I was then treated like those secrets which everybody knows but pretends not to. I was forgotten and now I face an identity crisis with so many versions of myself floating around like some 'spirit lost' and being anticipated which don't even make a difference to those who own me..I have lost my way, could you help me?

On a lighter note, my dearies, nowadays I notice I am always being talked and wondered about endlessly and though I mostly enjoy the attention, my family gets worried with all this interest I'm being shown at such a tender age..

All you beautiful young people, please care for my reputation too.. Whenever people take me too lightly, it almost gives me a heart attack. Nobody cares about my true self. What if with all this mentioning of my name, I get jinxed?? I suffer from unstoppable hiccups when people keep bringing me up day and night, and eve and morn, and now and then..

To conclude my ramblings, I would like to state that I have a heart too. Please don't take me carelessly..I would really appreciate some respect, and a little regard for my emotions..You want me? Then pray for me and my health silently..

If I hurt your feelings, please excuse me. I have grown old and so has my memory. The side effects and by-products of old age you know..😉

I wish you a wonderful life, and a thousand versions of myself!

---

"Reciprocating from the night of living dead,

Much-loved and much talked about,

In dire need of intensive care,

The infamous Baba 'CONFESSION' ~"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dated: July 18th, 2008

Aha!!!! I seem to have made a magnificent appearance on the show yet again, in a vaguely unusual avatar this time. So, I decided to come out of the woodworks and vent my feelings out..wooohhhhoooo!! Our girl, having listened to the qualities her peers demand in their respective ideal men, finally admitted to herself that Armaan is her guy after all..WOW!!! I would have preferred it some other way but still something is better than nothing and I wont be a crybaby here and will only thank my stars that she graced me some way at least.. Oopss!! She has done it in the past a few times too but this time seems special and reassuring considering she seems crystal clear that what she wants is "Armaan"..I hope she wouldn't turn some considerable degrees in the opposite direction again and leave our guy broken-hearted..It pains me to see him in pain..😭

It seems times have changed, it seems a lot has gone with the blink of an eye, and it seems I'll soon be reawakened on DMG again..Aha!! What days will it be!! Pure bliss!! So much attention and me!! DMG has had so many versions of mine that I fear what if I become the dreaded taboo "C word" that moms scare their kids away with? j/k..I love the fact that my entrance can bring a smile to so many faces and I wish whenever our couple reunite this time, it'll be forever. And they'll stay together, make each other happy, be themselves, not play the 'hurting' game and combat all battles in life hand in hand in the name of love. I hope this version of mine, however far or near be it, wont be melodramatic and will be tastefully done.. And that I'll be treated with intensive care and be given the respect that I deserve..After all, I seem to be the most important thing in our pair's life..no? 😉

---

Great day to you all..

Reciprocating from the worlds of reality and possibility~!

"Baba Confession"

Edited by simplyvivacious - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rihanaa thumbnail
beautifulllyyyyyyyyyyyy written u left me speechless girl 👏
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
😲
i dunno wat to say?

that's incredible 👏
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmmmm that was awesome.. beautifully written.. left me speechless for the moment.. very nice...

Ruchi
harleen grewal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow well written..ur english is very good i had to use a dictionary 😳 😃 Godd JOb i also learnt a few wordss 😃
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey Sarah!
very well written

Will pray for u 'baba' tht whenever u arrive and in whichever form u stay fresh n real
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sarah...brilliantly written! 👏

Finally an Ode to the 'much abused, overused, confused, ridiculed lil' word of DMG....U have brought out the pathos of the poor soul so well I felt really sorry for it! You chronicled its journey in DMG quite eloquently. It must wonder abt its 'raison-de-etre' now...to be or not to be!

Maybe it should subscribe to numerology and become KKKKonfession and its fortunes might just take a turn for the better! 😉   
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
👏 👏 👏 Really well written !! You have put in your thoughts so beautifully!!!
nirali_shah91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow very well written...!!! awesme thx alot...!!!
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very well written!!!! 👏

just too gud!!!!!