clarissa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I know that the votes don't agree (that is, if the ending part WAS shot on Saturday after 9pm). I know (unless there has been fixing on Star Plus' part) that Rahul won the title. Congratulations to Rahul and all his fans for that. But my observations tell me that it's ABHIJEET who truly won.

Oh, don't think this is another topic about how humble and sporting Abhijeet was after the declaration of results. He WAS very very sporting and humble, of course, as he always is, but that's not the reason why I say he won. OK, do the following activities and then tell me whther or not you agree with me:

1. In the clip (shown towards beginning) showing opinions of people from all over India, count the number of people who supported Abhijeet, no. who supported Rahul and no. who supported Harshit. Which number is highest?

2. After the results were announced, count how many people on stage (the contestants, judges, Mandira) had the expression "Oh wow, Rahul you won! That's so great! I'm so happy!" and how many had just the "Congrats, Rahul, you won" expression. Which number is greater?

3. Compare the cheering from the audience after the declaration of the Indian Idol winner (First one, that is, Abhijeet) and the Superstar winner...which was louder?

Maybe you observations won't say what mine say, but according to what my observations say, it was Abhijeet who was the REAL winner, the one who won what really mattered....the hearts of one and all, from celebrities to contestants to (most importantly) the public.

P.S.: I'm not saying this coz I'm an Abhijeet fan. I AM his fan, and I love him a LOT, but I'm stating facts out here (unless my observations were wrong). But yes, Rahul was a deserving candidate. I don't grudge him his win. But my Superstar is, and always will be, the one and only Abhijeet Sawant.
Edited by clarissa - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilprincess323 thumbnail
yup i agree with you i love abhijeet too.
i think abhijeet truly won.
Me_Abhi thumbnail
i also noticd tht...m so disapointd 😭 .i luv him ALOTS....well.....i still luv him 😊 ...he's already a superstar no need any title...!!! 👏
luv u ABHIJEET!!!
the888singer thumbnail
so what everybody knows the best singer & that is

RAHUL VAIDYA

👏
Me_Abhi thumbnail

no every body knows that the best singer is
one n only

ABHIJEET

Edited by Me_Abhi - 15 years ago
the888singer thumbnail
best singer & performer:

RAHUL VAIDYA.

sonu nigam said it....but i dont know if u have more knowledge than sonu... 😆 😆
Me_Abhi thumbnail
whateva but u hav to accept that the best singer is only ABHIJEET 👏 he rox!!! Edited by Me_Abhi - 15 years ago
Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup i agree with u.Results doesnt matter to me.Abhi is the true winner in very sense.nobody was particularly happy that rahul won(on stage i mean contestants etc) their expressions clearly showed it.Anyways we should b proud of abhi.Even sonu said he was very proud of abhijeet 👏 👏 👏 .Congrats to rahul too 👏 😊
amitftw thumbnail
OMG! Clarrisa go get a life! 😆
sajnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think the lack of expressions was only coz ppl were having a hard time choosing between cheering for rahul and feeling bad for abhi