Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela_asma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i was watching VS's reaction, they were i think shocked and upset.and i know they will give opportunity to Abhi to sing for them.I admire Vishal and the person who he likes most is the most simple humble person everytime ( like Raja) and they makes them a superstarso abhi..ur ofcourse the winner all the time. 👏
the888singer thumbnail
i am smelling some here jealous.....lol 😆 😆 ....accept defeat with grace...& it has been declared officially that superstar singer of india is:

RAHUL VAIDYA

Be graceful loooosers...lol 😆 😆 😆
Almost Heaven thumbnail
then try and learn to be a graceful winner first. anyone wasnt criticizin rahul here. they r talkin bout their faves and as u r goin on urs. and pls dont talk bout winners and losers as rahul ka winin silsila ka age ek din bhi nahi huvi...aage mujhe kehna nahin chahiye... anyway congrats to rahul.Edited by Almost Heaven - 15 years ago
clarissa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey come on! I'm not upset that Rahul won! That is, I AM, but I DON'T grudge him his win. In fct I was prepared for Rahul to win. As a singer and performer, both were equally deserving. But in personality, Abhijeet wins by a long margin.
Anyway, I'm not talking about how great he is in this topic, I was merely pointing out the audience reactions. I've got absolutely no intentions of starting a fight so please don't start another Abhijeet-should've-won-or-not debate here! If you don't agree with me I'm fine with that!
And I'm NOT jealous. Why should I be? Abhijeet won the audience, didn't he? And poor Rahul got half of what Abhijeet got in Indian Idol (Rahul got 50 lakhs, Abhi got 1 crore. Rahul got bike, Abhi got car)! Poor Rahul, he just CAN'T seem to beat Abhijeet!😆

[OK, that was a bad joke. I didn't mean to sound cruel, but that's a fact actually!]
the888singer thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissa

Hey come on! I'm not upset that Rahul won! That is, I AM, but I DON'T grudge him his win. In fct I was prepared for Rahul to win. As a singer and performer, both were equally deserving. But in personality, Abhijeet wins by a long margin.
Anyway, I'm not talking about how great he is in this topic, I was merely pointing out the audience reactions. I've got absolutely no intentions of starting a fight so please don't start another Abhijeet-should've-won-or-not debate here! If you don't agree with me I'm fine with that!
And I'm NOT jealous. Why should I be? Abhijeet won the audience, didn't he? And poor Rahul got half of what Abhijeet got in Indian Idol (Rahul got 50 lakhs, Abhi got 1 crore. Rahul got bike, Abhi got car)! Poor Rahul, he just CAN'T seem to beat Abhijeet!😆

[OK, that was a bad joke. I didn't mean to sound cruel, but that's a fact actually!]

the last two lines clearly shows jealously.....but i wish both of them a great future!!
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no one's a loser here. they're all winners! i hope they all go far in life.
musicaddict1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rahul and abhi both r great but abhi may be a bit better as i think he's 25 going on 26 and rahul is 20 going on 21......therefore abhi has had more experience that rahul!!!!!!