Bol Na Halke Halke!Imp note pg29

Posted: 15 years ago

hey gusy this is the link to my first ff A FUNNY FANFICTION:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/962908

hey guys im starting my new ff on AR,RM,AA

so guys do comment....😊

part1-page1

part2-page3

part3-page4

part4-page6

part5-page7

part6-page10

part7-page11

part8-page14

part9-page18

part10-page28
Edited by coolgal_dmg - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunRoshan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey buddy,
Eagerly waiting for ur ff! All the best!
-Arjun-
Hello_01 thumbnail
Hey gud ...
Hey Lking these fiction story i think we should mak a Channel Named DMG and actors should be from orignal DMG. and after every one hour new writer should write dmg in new form ........24 hours daily(24 x 7) DMG should come .made by different writter and there name should in line LKE (DMG 1, DMG 2,DMG 3....conti..) hahahahahahahahhahahahah.
I wrote this message before and i m writing this message again BECOZ I quite Like This ..WHo ever HaV introduced tHis Fan Fic thing ......I want to congrass him/her....

Plzzzzzz rite ur fan fic i want to read but Plz Post A part Every day..Atleast One part a day.....Tell ME The link Of ur frist FAn fic i also want to read tht also ..plzz.. i am waiting for reply😊

PART-1 

It's a beautiful morning. Armaan and Riddhima are now married. They got married a day ago. riddhima and armaan are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. the sunrays hits armaans face and he wakes up and finds ridhima in his arms. Armaan smiles 😊 and in the background "asmaani rang ho pyaar ki boond ho..."starts to play and armaan is memorising all those beautiful and passionate moments between him and riddhima. he is looking lovingly at riddhima and smiles. He says to himself  "now armaan is completely riddhima's. i felt u, i touched u.....i was so close to you...i hav never been so close to you but yesterday i was so close to you like never before..........today armaan is complete. RIDDHIMA'S ARMAAN IS A COMPLETE MAN TODAY."😳 😳

RIDDHIMA wakes up and looks at armaan and smiles. she is still in her satin sheets. Riddhima gets up and sits on the bed adjusting her satin sheet. she she keeps her head on armaans chest and kisses it lightly.... 😳

AR:good morning my dahling

RI:good morning!!!!aaj mujhe bahut acchi neend aayi!!! 😊

AR:jaanta hun but main to saari raat nahi soya!!!!

RI:saari raat to main bhi nahi soyi 😳 tumne sone jo nahi diya mujhe 😳

AR:bol to aise rahi ho jaise ki tumne kuch kiya hi na ho πŸ˜›

RI:ARMAAN!!!! 😑

AR:kya armaan??? bas jabse meri lyf mein aayi ho bas yehi armaan armaan hi suna hai maine....tumhe aur kuch bolna nahi aata kya πŸ˜‰ ...tumhare maa baap ne kuch sikhaya nahi hai kya.... πŸ˜›
ya phir kahi aisa to nahi ki tumhe armaan chodkar kuch bolna hi naa aata ho... πŸ˜ƒ

RI:armaan!!!main tumhe nahi chodungi[she takes a cusion]

AR:pehle pakaar kar to dikhao!!! πŸ˜›

RI:[runs after armaan lyk a 2 yr old baby and finally wen she is unable to catch him gives up]

AR:kyun subah subah exercise karke kaisa laga moti....πŸ˜›

RI:😑tum ne mujhe moti kaha😑[giving him those killer looks] main tumhe moti kis angle se lagti hoon???😑

AR:kis angle se??hmmm....let me first check u out!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›har ek angle dekh lo phir batata hoon ki tum kis angle se moti lagti ho

RI:😳armaa!!!!

AR:hmmmmmmmmmmmm[coming closer]

RI:no armaan!!!!😳

AR:why no???abhi abhi tumhi to pooch rahi thi na so first letme check u out

RI:armaan mere kehne ka woh matlab nahi thaπŸ˜’

AR:[very close to ridzii ...both can feel each other's breath]to kya matlab tha aapka???[kisses her left cheek]

RI:w...wo...woo....woh

AR:[kisses her right cheeck]ye stammer karna kabse shuru kar diyaπŸ˜‰[smiling]

RI:[she is shying profusely and is unable to look into armaan's eyes] ............................................................ ....

AR:[den kisses her hairs]bataya nahi abhi tak ki ye stammering ki bimari kab se lag gayi????

RI:armaan!!!!!!!!!!☺️☺️☺️

AR:aaaawwwwwwwwwwwww meri jaan sharm se laal ho gayi ........😳 mera baccha...............gaal ekdum laal ho gaye ..bilkul sauce wale laal ki tarah😊

RI:[shying profusely]main abhi fresh hokar aati hoon!!!

AR:arre kahi jane ki kya jaroorat hai jaan main hoon na...abhi fresh kar deta hoon tumhe....πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰

RI:nahi armaan main khud ho lungi fresh

AR:[doesnt listen to her and kisses ridzii on her lips....riddhima too responds and the kiss[passionate kiss] goes on for 10 mins and then they break apart]

suddenly somebody knocks on the door........................

do comment guys....😊

Edited by coolgal04 - 15 years ago
arman_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cool

very sweet and romantic

kya istyleeeeeeeee haiiii 😊 😊

Originally posted by: Spicy_girl01

Hey gud ...
Hey Lking these fiction story i think we should mak a Channel Named DMG and actors should be from orignal DMG. and after every one hour new writer should write dmg in new form ........24 hours daily(24 x 7) DMG should come .made by different writter and there name should in line LKE (DMG 1, DMG 2,DMG 3....conti..) hahahahahahahahhahahahah.
I wrote this message before and i m writing this message again BECOZ I quite Like This ..WHo ever HaV introduced tHis Fan Fic thing ......I want to congrass him/her....

Plzzzzzz rite ur fan fic i want to read but Plz Post A part Every day..Atleast One part a day.....Tell ME The link Of ur frist FAn fic i also want to read tht also ..plzz.. i am waiting for reply😊

thnk u so much dear

and here's the link to my prev ff but i dont think u would lyk it:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/962908

do reply guys only then i'll continue...😊
not a single reply 😭 ....nobody lyked it... πŸ˜•
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sweet part,dear.......and i like the title of ur fanfic.....plzz do continue 😊
arman_karan thumbnail