Panjabi_Titli thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Guys...i wanna ask why is it like that?!?!?!?! i mean why dont she tok in front o her mum or that stupid Shubra!!?? uffffffff!!!! plz some1 tell the director that she must be more agressiv then that!!! any1 understand what i mean???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I certainly do. I cannot understand why she keeps quiet and let Shub taunt her so much when she is the older one and in my opinion Shub isn't all that hot anyway.

The next thing I do not understand is why are her parents putting her through such humiliation just to get her married and to someone who is clearly a cad, when there is someone who loves her so much.

In one episode the mother mentioned that Neil is of a lower caste but look at how she ran the family in debt just to keep up appearances with society and her family is now on the brink of destruction.
jasmin thumbnail
i don't know why she's quiet, maybe she thinks that there is no point talking back, but they really deserve it, mostly her stupid sister... 😡
ashley1 thumbnail
She should slap Shubra once & she will be quite forever. That's how people like Shubra should be treated. It won't harm Saloni in any way but for sure, Shubra will be treated good. 👏
And Saloni's Bhua is doing a mistake too. Saloni might have learned the quiteness attitude from her Bhua. They need to speak up folks 😡