Pindai thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Oh, I just saw the movie this past weekend and I cryed soo much! It was soo sad!😭 I loved Himla Mahlni's wardrobe, she looked so pretty in it as a punbabi/madras women, her and Mr.Bachan were so cute😊! I must say though that even though I did not like Prietty Zinta as an actress because of some of her past roles and her monotone and sometimes to similar portrayal's of characters in movies, but I must say that this moivie changed that😃! She was soo believable as Zaara, both young and as old and I just loved her in this film,😊more believable and focused👏. I love Sharukh Khaan😃!! He was so good in this film! My heart went out to his character, it was such a tear jerking movie, soo sad😭😭😭. I loved this movie and I loved it when they showed India and all the wonderful Punjabi people and dresses, it was beautiful! I'm glad I saw it in the theatre, they had a half an hour intermission, this is good because I rested my eyes, I guarantee If I had watched this film at home I would have watched it non-stop! I liked Rani Mukharjee in this film as well,her chracter was so sweet and strong😊, but I wish she had come along atleast 12 years earlier, oh well. Overall I liked the message this movie sends and I reccomend you to go see this movie if you haven't already, & keep tissues handy! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Selina thumbnail
Amithabh Bachchan was awesome, as always. 😊 
sweetpeaches05 thumbnail
I loved the movie too.It was awesome!
sweetpeaches05 thumbnail
I liked the movie too.It was awesome!
*~puja~* thumbnail
i agree, excellent movie, i cried so much and i never cry in movies... now i got it on DVD... 😃
krazee_gurl thumbnail

i watched the movie twice in theatres, first time i wept so much my eyes were red for a week, the second time i cried at the same scenes; a little less than the first time, but i took tissues with me.

i agree its a GREAT MOVIE!!

did anyone watch the deleted song on the 2 disc dvd set, I THOUGHT IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!