Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I knew it’s gonna end soon
Veer was faking it, I could read it
They were BOTH faking it
In this day of age, they thought ppl bought it?
I guess they both got out of it as much as they could 🤷🏽♀️
Maybe suddenly Veer remembered about his career...
Why am I getting a feel that all these break up news are coming one after another through sources closely linked to KJo is a strategy to move people talking from Kartik’s topic to another topic. Looks like a strategy to me. These break up news are nothing as scandalous as Kartik’s case but still enough to make people move from his topic and give some cooling. People can see through all this.
Prem Keetanu’: Veer Pahariya and Aparshakti Khurana to star in upcoming comedy-drama...
https://x.com/i/status/2079074686634471816 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxN85kBZiI8
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-sutaria-and-aditya-roy-kapur-spark-dating-buzz-after-reported-breakup-with-veer-pahariya_234051
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
Harshad Chopda reveals he tried to end his life at 22 years old His ex girlfriend was angry at him and he didn’t know what to do...
9