sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Roadies 3 premieres Monday at 7:00 pm

13 finalists, 5 lakhs, a vote out every week, one winner!

They're back, the Roadies are back! India's biggest reality show just got bigger and better. Don't believe me? Well it's true! Try sleeping with rats, hanging around bees, or drinking super gross concoctions. Then there's the prize money too. 5 lakhs for the winner, and no that's not a given either. The money has to be earned by our finalists, an extra little incentive that we came up with just to make sure everyone works their butts off.

Toss in seven hormone-crazy boys, six cute lassies, in fairly cramped living conditions en route from Jaiselmer to Leh and you get a lot of the closed door stuff as well.  Glad we took our cameras along, just so you guys don't miss much.

Oh and lets not forget those strenuous physical tasks; the extremely exhaustive kind. You know rappelling, tight rope walking and zorbing. Huh! What's that you say? Well imagine taking a break from sanity, and harnessing yourself into a cubicle-sized, transparent ball of plastic. Then imagine someone rolling you down a steep hill at 25 mph. That's zorbing for you.

To add that extra bit of masala we have a vote out each week. Yup! The same roadies u hang with, travel with and umm do the closed door stuff with could also vote you out. How's that for a little drama? And just to balance it out, the contestants could get immunity. Immunity is something the finalists earn as by winning a task which means they escape a potential vote out for that one task at least. Finally, a little breathing space, Whew!

Roadies 3! Believe me they're back and how. I really haven't said all that much. They won't let me you see. Want some more? Catch the hour long episodes every Monday at 7:00 pm, you know the channel!

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkinghead thumbnail
Who got voted out this week?
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: talkinghead

Who got voted out this week?

This week it was Priyanka who was voted out.😊

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
SHOWTIMES:

#WHICH ROADIE WILL BE VOTED OUT TODAY?
Watch a new show every Monday 7 pm on MTV
Repeats - Tue 12 noon; Sat 12.30 am & Sat 3.30 pm

-- Well I would definately catch up the repeat this saturday. 😛
newkidontheblok thumbnail
thnx a lot guys...i didnt watched it dis week 😭 thnx vijay bro for d info 😊
sandeepsasan thumbnail
Hi..myself S. Sandeep Singh 25 frm N. India - Jammu City. Well pls. help me out that how can i Participate in this Adventureous Contest. Pls. give me a Proper guideline, that where i Regester myself for this next Contest.
Waiting Eagrly wid Hopeful Response.
with Regards
S. Sandeep Singh
H. No. 9 - A, Extn. Road, Opp. Dudha Dhari Tempple, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu - 180004.
Ph. No. +9906005897, +9906216214, +191 2431771