Originally posted by: Ranjha2.O
.....sorryyyy wolfieeeeeeee
See I really love Maddam Sir show..
I get it you don't like it and I am fine with u giving ur pov...but you didn't need to degrade that show...
I am sorry for fighting too
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ranjha2.O
.....sorryyyy wolfieeeeeeee
See I really love Maddam Sir show..
I get it you don't like it and I am fine with u giving ur pov...but you didn't need to degrade that show...
I am sorry for fighting too
true ..if this much lack of stories then who asked them to bring season 2 ? Not for cid officers turn betrayer or negativity?
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night
Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...
RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...
35