Making today's episode discussion page
Making today's episode discussion page
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Chocolava5
Making today's episode discussion page
You could've waited till 9:30 n, today was @Nikita_99503's turn
Anyway it's ok....i guess
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
You could've waited till 9:30 n, today was @Nikita_99503's turn
Anyway it's ok....i guess
Ohh...I thought yall forgot because it's usually made by evening
Sorry
Originally posted by: Chocolava5
Ohh...I thought yall forgot because it's usually made by evening
Sorry
It's really fine don't worry
Thread for today's episode has been created
Originally posted by: Chocolava5
Ohh...I thought yall forgot because it's usually made by evening
Sorry
It's alright... No problem bro.

I generally make the thread by 9:30pm. Was on a vacation for the past two weeks so I couldn't make the thread for those two Saturdays.
Uhm... Ye Bhoomi and Kritika permanent ho gaye hain kya show par?? Do we have to tolerate these two on a regular basis??
Also... Daya phansne waala hai kya aaj?? Aasaar toh yahi lag rahe hain...
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
It's alright... No problem bro.
![]()
I generally make the thread by 9:30pm. Was on a vacation for the past two weeks so I couldn't make the thread for those two Saturdays.
Hi!!
Missed you 💖
If you remember season 1's episode: 1520
The case, atleast the starting gave me that vibe......
Heyyy!!! I missed you guys too... 💖
Was on a vacation so I didn't have time to catch up on the show as I was busy with my family and relatives. Time hi nahi mila episodes dekhne ka.
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night
Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...
RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...
35