Inko rashan ki kami si hogayi thi . Ab baarish main pakorey enjoy kar rahe hai kuch log..
Sharam karlo housemates pehle seasons main hote to bhookmari ke qaside padte ye log .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Inko rashan ki kami si hogayi thi . Ab baarish main pakorey enjoy kar rahe hai kuch log..
Sharam karlo housemates pehle seasons main hote to bhookmari ke qaside padte ye log .
Qazi Arusha se kiyun chid gaya? Sach mein papa samajhta hai keya? Arushfa s20 ka Abdu ban gayi
I think this is the first rain in BB.
I m.gonna miss her aye haaye hayee
Everyone deserves second chance and she was improving
I second that she is raw and real and I am always fan of those who are very self aware and genuine…
not done BB praying for a magic and SR💓🙏
Didn’t watch the episode yet and not going to … but a clip on IG i saw these housemates are not even letting Qazi talk … they are constancy mocking him whats this behaviour man specially his SO called friends
rubbish
they treat him as a joke but joke is on them 😎
Asif bhai ka saccha pyar Mahi. So caring.
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Aasif ko kaam karne bola uss pe bura maan k muh chada k Denube bed pe let gaye hai

Originally posted by: RockingSunny
That I don't know but he and wo kundali bhagya ki FL ka serial hai. They indirectly confirmed ab kab ayega no one knows for now. And he is definitely not coming back in anupama as per whatever interviews he gave. Waise bhi I hated the character of anuj Kapadia
. Anupama serial had become absolute cringe during his stay only. I don't even know how that serial is surviving for so many years with no storyline or plots only new failed udaans
. Although ironically I loved GK in bb even though I hated his character
Ah acha. It's the opposite for me. Loved GK as Anuj but for whatever little time I watched last season, didn't like GK for being GK at all. 
Maine news tak nahi diya idhar even though i knew it and i would rather not give it to you sir not any more - sultanji
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
909